MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College Admission, Fees & Requirements
Emilio Aguinaldo College is considered as one of the prominent and renowned Medical Universities to study MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos who is the President of the University Physicians’ Services Inc. (UPSI) the College was established.
The college offers high quality medical education at an affordable cost. The college is located in the heart of Manila city. The MBBS degree from this college is recognized by MCI and other bodies and it is also listed with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
EAC has 2 campuses- one in Manila and the other one in Cavite. The college has an affiliated teaching hospital known as Medical Center.
The College is located in the heart of Manila. The College is known to provide rigorous professional courses open to both local and international students, coming from different countries in the world.
Degree awarded by the College to its medical graduates is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) and medical council bodies and is enlisted with WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
The College also has an accredited science foundation to perform scientific research by the Department of Science and Technology in 1995. In 2017, the certification was renewed.
The College has established partnerships with various training institutions for providing advanced and offers authentic learning experiences to all its students.
- School of Medicine (MD- equivalent to MBBS in India)
- School of Dentistry
- School of Nursing
- School of Physical Therapy
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Respiratory Therapy
Eligibility Criteria for studying MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
Students must follow the below eligibility criteria for studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- Students must have 17 years of age completed as of December 31.
- They must have 50% marks in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Admission Process for MBBS Course
Following is the admission process for MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila:-
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
– Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
– Results of NEET (Score card)
– Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission into Emilio Aguinaldo College:-
- Undergraduate, and Graduate certificates (if any)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Birth Certificate (original or certified true copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 2” x 2” photo – 2 in no.
- Duly filled application form (online or onsite)
- Passport (original copy)
- Student VISA
- Student permit
- The qualifying certificate for English proficiency test
- administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute.
Following are the advantages of studying at Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines:
- No donation is required for admission and students are not required to give any entrance exam.
- The college has low fees for MBBS.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a facility of fully furnished hostels.
- Canteens at the college provide Gujarati and all other types of Indian food.
- Students are provided with a 24 hours library facility for reading.
- The college provides abundant scholarships for international students.
- There is no language barrier to study MBBS as English is the medium used for learning in this college.
- The college has a hospital for the best of the practice for students in the college campus itself.
- There is a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in the college.
- Students get to study in a Safe environment.
||Approved by MCI, WHO, listed in WDOMS