MBBS in Russia- I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
The University has vision to become an internationally-recognized comprehensive academic research platform by 2020. It will integrate the world advanced developments aimed at personalized life-long health management and overcoming global health challenges. The University’s research-intensive environment supports collaboration between students, faculty and partners in creating new products and technologies. The University strong holds the training of professionals who will be able to work effectively in the changing environment for becoming the leaders and to respond challenges of time.
University’s target model drives its sustainable transformation into a world-class University with a balanced focus on multi-disciplinary education, research and partnership with industry.
At present, Sechenov University is the only member of the Russian Academic Excellence Project in QS World University Ranking by Subject (Medicine). Its clinical competence is a key advantage for cross-disciplinary basic research and discovery of new horizons in health and care. The University’s partner ecosystem allocates resources to the areas that translate Engineering, Technical and IT developments into solutions for better health under a personalized life-long health management system.
The University has about 3,500 international students among the 19,000 undergraduate students. The current student cohorts represent 90 countries of all continents. The biggest number of foreign students is from Iran, India, Malaysia, China, Azerbaijan, Namibia, South Africa, etc.
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Entry Requirement I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
To be eligible for the MBBS course at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, the applicant has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years on or before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The applicant must complete a 10+2 examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant percentile must be 50% for open category students & 45% for reserved category students.
Documents Required: For applying MBBS Course
Keep all the documents mentioned below ready before starting the admission procedure for the MBBS course at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University:
- Copy of mark sheets
- NEET report card
- Invitation letter
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 12 passport size photographs (4×6 cm)
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is the one of the lavish and bigger cities of Russia.
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is the industrial city in Russia that lies on the western banks of the Volga river.
It was totally developed after the war with the extension of new apartment buildings and factories for more than 65km along the Volga river. The population of Volgograd is around 10 lakhs having an area of 859 sq.km.
city has a humid continental climate with hot summers and cold winter with the proximity of the middle east and central Asia.
Benefits of Studying in Russia
- It is the most trusted university that admits a large number of Indian students every year for the MBBS course.
- The university has affiliated multiple specialty hospitals that offer training to medical students.
- The medical curriculum at the university is recognized by the world councils.
- Being a state-funded institute, the university offers courses at affordable prices.
- The university has participated in advanced research projects for international development.
- From the past years, the university has streamlined the number of medical students in the medical training program.
- The university also established a self alliance with the America International Health Association.
Accreditation and Recognition:
The I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is recognized by,