MBBS in Russia- Kuban State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
MBBS in Russia- Kuban State Medical University
The Kuban state medical university was founded in 1920 by the order of the government of russian federation. It is the oldest university in the state of Kuban and also one of the top-ranked medical universities Mbbs in Russia.The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation manages the authority of the college.
The university consists of 7 faculties and 66 departments. As of now the university has noted 6000 students pursuing medical education. They have highly qualified faculties served for the delivery of the better
About Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University is among the 5 premier Universities of Russia that work with biological material. The University has a renowned name for medical education among international students, especially Indian students- to pursue MBBS in Russia.
The Center for Practical Skills was created with the aim of solving fundamentally important issues of medical education; to master the skills of a doctor without causing harm to the patients. KSMU provides training in the field of medicine, pharmacy, which is conducted by highly-qualified specialists. There are total 624 faculty members in the University of whom 123 are Academicians and 371 are Candidates of Science, other includes academicians, honoured workers, guests’ lecturers, laureate of the State Prize, Professors, etc.
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- You are at least 17 and maximum 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed class 12th with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- You have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB in 10+2.
- You have a qualified NEET Exam.
Students need to follow these simple steps to take admission in Russia for MBBS:
Following steps are involved in the process of admission to study MBBS in Northern State Medical University
- Step 1: The student should submit his/her admission form along with a scan copy of 10th & 12th standard certificate and mark sheet to their official website.
- Step 2: Within two weeks the university will issue an admission letter confirming the reservation of the seat.
- Step 3: Candidates will have to apply for the INVITATION LETTER, an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation.
- Step 4: Now students should submit their original Passport.
- Step 5: Apply for student VISA from the Russian embassy or consulate.
Following are the important documents which must be submitted during the admission procedure:
- Scanned copy of the filled Application Form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of 12th
- Scanned copy of passing certificate of class 10th
- 8 color photograph with white background 3”4”
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- Original Passport
- Original 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Photographs 3”4”
- Enrollment/Admission Letter
- Minimum of one pair of Winter Clothes ( Trousers, Jacket, Gloves & Cap
- Duly filled admission form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Scanned copy of NEET Result
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
Benefits & Recognition
Yes, definitely there are many future prospects for Indian students having an MBBS degree from Russia- How?? Here’s your answer as we have handpicked some of the best options for you:
Return to India for practice- After completion of the MBBS from Russia, if the students want to practice their medical career in India, then they have to qualify for the MCI screening test, which is mandatory for all and also one of the most critical exams of your medical career. To practice anywhere in the world, students have to qualify for the licensing exams of that particular country, as it is in India it is compulsory that graduates have to clear the screening test. This test is conducted to test your skills & capabilities as a future doctor. It is conducted twice in a year (December & July), so students have the options to clear this exam and get employment in India. It has no age limit, no rankings, no demand for national ranks. The exam is of 300 marks and only 50% marks i.e.150 are required to pass the test.
Practice in Russia-Getting settled in Russia is also a good option. After completing MBBS from Russia, you can practice there or choose to pursue post-graduation. Many candidates choose this option as a career path.
Certification for USMLE- USMLE is a professional exam sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). After MBBS from Russia, you can sit for this exam to practice in the US. But first, you have to complete post-graduation whether in the US or from another country, then only you will be eligible to practice in the US.
And if your university is outside the US and Canada, then it should be listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools as meeting ECFMG eligibility requirements.
Practice your medical career in UK-The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) is a two-part assessment conducted by the General Medical Council OF UK, which offers the platform to the International Medical Graduates (IMGs) to prove that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the UK. IMGs who are not from Europe and Switzerland need to pass this test to legally practice medicine in the UK.
Before sitting for this exam you must have a primary medical qualification by an institution listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
Settlement in Germany after PG- Out of all countries in Europe, choosing Germany will actually be a smart decision. As it is one of the popular hubs for higher education and also cheap in terms of living. Moreover, while studying medicine in Russia many students use the German Language and clear the language exam. So you can get settled in Germany after completing PG.
Opportunity in Hospital Management-Presently, Hospital management is a fast developing sector, offering career options for the students from Medical background. Students also go for Masters in Hospital Management, after MBBS from Russia.
So concluding all the above facts, students will surely have a bright future in their medical career after returning back to India. Nowadays almost every medical centre newly opened looks for fresh graduates from Russian medical institutions because they have the adroitness & wide exposure in various circumstances.
Therefore, opt for Russia as your destination of a strong foundation to become a successful DOCTOR.