Perm State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Established in the year of 1916, Perm State Medical University is the finest option to pursue MBBS in Russia.
Perm State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities located in the perm city of Russia. It is the best option to choose for completing your MBBS degree in Russia. The admission process has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be 30th June.
There is only one intake at Perm state medical university. The intake takes place in September of every year. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before 15th June.
Every year, the university is leading in the utility models and in the number of patents for inventions among HEI (Higher Education Institution) of the region. In health and education of the Perm region, Higher Education Institution plays an important role in the fulfillment of national projects.
There are modern computer classes, electronic reading room, and a center of practical skills and abilities in the University. The University also offers distance learning course for international students. Later, in the year 2014, the Academy assigned the status of University.
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Medical and preventive faculty
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology and Higher Nursing Education
- Faculty of Continuing Professional Education
- Faculty of Pre-University Education and Targeted Education
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of admission year can take admission to MBBS in Russia.
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Perm state medical university.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
Students need to follow these steps to take admission in Russia for MBBS:
- Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of university
- Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
- Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
- After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
Perm State Medical University provides the facilities of accommodation and mess for students.
- Students at Perm state medical university are provided with 7 hostels on a sharing basis.
- Rooms are provided with 2 and 3 beds sharing.
- All rooms have internet access round the clock.
- All the essential modern amenities like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs are provided.
- The cost of the hostel for a year will be included in the first years’ fee while taking admission which is approximately.
- Indian restaurants and Indian food are available for Indian students in the perm city.
- A common kitchen is provided for students to cook their own food too.
- Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
- Rooms are available to study in training sessions.
- Recreation room, gym, and laundry rooms are also available to all students.
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Following are the advantages of studying medicine course in Perm State Medical University:
- Perm State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities in the city of Perm, Russia.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is English language.
- Perm State Medical University is a member of The Association of Medical Schools in Europe.
- There are 9 comfortable and well-furnished hospitals attached to the Perm State Medical university.
- More than 1600 foreign students are currently studying at Perm State Medical University.
- Perm State Medical University is having fundamental theoretical knowledge, practical skills in their specialties.
- It has been recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education to train medical professionals in foreign countries, having highly professional teaching staff.
Accreditation and Recognition
Perm State Medical University has the following accreditation and recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)