Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is considered to be one of the oldest and well-known universities Mbbs in Russia. The University celebrated its 111th anniversary in the year 2017.
Over 2,000 professors are contributing in 115 departments offering seminars, lectures, and practical laboratory sessions in the sciences in over 250 courses. This University maintains a great network with the biggest Moscow State clinical hospitals which serves very many people with various pathologies. The students are provided with the great experiences and unique opportunity to get hands on how real patients are diagnosed, treated, operated and how they recover. Also, they are given a chance to assist senior doctors at the clinics so that they can analyze how to treat real patient.
The University aims at training highly-qualified doctors and specialist whose duty is to protect people’s health. The University is known to have 3 multi-profile medical research centers, 8 academic departments, and 4 research institutes. It has roots in leading urban hospitals, dispensaries and maternity homes. The hospitals are well-equipped with modern medical equipment. Would-be doctors get hands-on clinical experience at these medical centers under the guidance of experienced professionals.
- Therapeutic faculty
- Pediatric faculty
- Medicobiologic faculty
- Dentists’ faculty
- Pharmaceutical faculty
Entry Requirement Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Russian National Research Medical University is as follows:
- The applicant must have completed his/her 12th Standard from a reputed board or organization and must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in their 12th standard.
- He/she must have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The admission procedure at the Russian National Research Medical University is as follows:
A prospective student can apply online as instructed below:
Step 1: Open the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately.
Attach the documents given below:
– Scanned copy of marksheets of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (all the documents should be translated into Russian language)
– Results of NEET exam
– Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language)
Step 4: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you, your visa invitation.
Step 6: Stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission to Russian National Research Medical University:
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of passing certificate of class 10th
- 8 color photograph with white background 3”4”
- Passport or ID Card.(minimum valid for two years)
- Migration Certificate
- Original 12th mark sheet and certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports and medical insurance by a recognized hospital
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Scanned copy of NEET Result
- NEET Score Card
Student Life at Russian National Research Medical University
- There is an amazing student life at Russian National Research Medical University.
- More than 100 competitions for students are held in the University each year.
- There is a wonderful library, sports center. Library provides access to study materials and Internet access, where students ??n get all the needed medical information on-line.
- There is ? very nice recreation camp located ?n the Volga where students can spend wonderful holidays in the winter and the summer.
- There are various options for students to hang out and explore such as beach, gym, sport grounds etc.
- Sports ground for playing volleyball, tennis, football, basketball, etc. is available for students. Students can volunteer in blood donations. The other volunteering activities include supporting an orphanage, activities for ill children, charity events, etc.
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Below are the benefits of studying MBBS at Russian National Research Medical University:
- This university is accredited by the Medical Council of India and approved by the World Health Organization.
- This is one of the top rated medical universities in Russia.
- Russian National Research Medical university is located in the liveliest and most spectacular cities in Russia.
- Most of the large government hospitals in Moscow are affiliated to this university.
- The university specialises in post graduation subjects such as Microbiology, Pediatrics and Therapeutic.
- The staff consists of over 1900 professors who teach 100 subjects in the same university campus itself which ensures high quality education.
- There is no specific requirement of marks or grades for admission to any course at Russian National Research Medical University.
Accreditation and Recognition
Orenburg State Medical University is recognized and accredited by many important medical bodies in the field of medical education such as:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)