MBBS in Georgia - David Tvildiani Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
David Tvildiani Medical University is functioning since 1992-93 offering Higher Education especially in the field of medicine. It is officially recognized by MCI & enlisted with WDOMS.
The university offers quality higher education and the best international experience in medicine. It focuses on continuous improvement in teaching, learning, research & management quality. It has a modern infrastructure and healthy environment which promotes learning, development and active participation of students.
The university has 476 graduates and currently, there are 884 Georgian and foreign students studying diploma in medicine, a diploma in medical and e-PD and doctoral programs. Around 271 employees are facilitating academic, administrative, other teaching and research at the university. There are 7 departments: 5 combines 39 disciplines (directions) to cover 74 courses in different modes to deliver training in scientific-research and clinical skills of departments.
Moreover, students are offered free coaching for clearing USMLE screening test. In addition to free training courses, David Tvildiani Medical University gives its students the opportunity to get the necessary university financing.
- MD PROGRAM
- MD EPBL PROGRAM
- DOCTORAL PROGRAM
The students must fit the criteria given below for taking medical education at David Tvildiani Medical University:
- The student should not be less than 17 years in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- The student must have completed 10+2 examinations from Science stream and from a recognized board of the country like CBSE and ICSE etc.
- The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the core subjects in 12th class along with English as the supplementary subject.
- The student must have cleared 12th class with a minimum of 50% in Science stream.
- According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the student must have qualified the NEET examination with the required minimum percentile.
The students who seek to get MBBS admission to need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: First, fill up the application form with correct details.
- Step 2: After filling the form the candidates will get an offer letter from DTMU within a couple of days.
- Step 3: Once the candidates get the offer letter from the university, they must pay a 1st-year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
- Step 4: Once the candidate is done with the fee payments, they can carry on with the visa procedure.
- Step 5: After completing the visa processing time, get a valid passport, catch a flight for Georgia for your dreams come true
The student willing to take MBBS admission at DTMU must present a number of documents respecting the deadline stated in a specially published rector’s order:
- Personal application (In case the student is not present, a legal attorney can write the application, considering there is a notary power of attorney document specifying this role)
- ID card copy
- Original copy of the school certificate
- For those under military conscription obligation, the document proving enrollment in the military conscript body;
- Four passport size photos, 3X4
- Candidates must have a NEET-UG examination scorecard along with the admit card.
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous Institution.
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates must be submitted during admission required for proof of date of birth.
- Candidates must submit caste certificate and validity certificate. (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
Benefits & Recognition
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is English and Georgian language.
- Recognized by the WHO & MCI and has been verified and authorized by the Medical Examination Committees of the USA, different countries of Europe and Asia.
- The MBBS tuition fee at David Tvildiani Medical University is low and affordable for students.
- The students gain high-quality education from highly qualified professors, teachers and doctors at DTMU.
- The easy documentation process for MBBS admission at DTMU.
- The living expense is quite affordable and economical.
- No need to appear for the university entrance exam.
- David Tvildiani Medical University has no language barrier.
- DTMU has a post-medical preparation program like USMLE.
Accreditation and Recognition
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and Accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
- Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- ORPHEUS – Organization for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS)
- Georgian ministry of education
- Georgian Ministry of health