The students must fit the criteria given below for taking medical education at David Tvildiani Medical University:
- The student should not be less than 17 years in age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- The student must have completed 10+2 examinations from Science stream and from a recognized board of the country like CBSE and ICSE etc.
- The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the core subjects in 12th class along with English as the supplementary subject.
- The student must have cleared 12th class with a minimum of 50% in Science stream.
- According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the student must have qualified the NEET examination with the required minimum percentile.