Bicol Christian College of Medicine Admission, Fees & Requirements
The University has all the academic resources and facilities to provide quality education to the students through classroom lectures and experiments in laboratory. It has a library and a world-class SmarTeach e-laboratory. Also, well-equipped laboratory and other study material useful for the students in learning. Furthermore, It offers traditional and problem-based learning.
The University also encourages the students participate in activities like medical missions, foundation days, seminars and medical school gatherings. It continuously produces skillful physicians with good values and principles.
- DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
- DOCTOR OF DENTAL MEDICINE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH EDUCATION
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN PUBLIC HEALTH
MBBS in Philippines-Bicol Christian College of Medicine
The Bicol Christian College of Medicine (BCCM) was founded in 1980, Legazpi City. It is an accredited member of the Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education & Research and also internationally registered with the WHO. BCCM is among the best medical professionals in the Bicol Region.
The University is affiliated with the two government hospitals- Bicol Medical Center (Naga City) and Bicol regional Training & Teaching Hospital (Legazpi City). Moreover, The Ago General Hospital has served as the base hospital for the students. It has produced globally competitive doctors, who are now posted all over the world. In fact, around 85% of the government positions in medical centers, district hospitals in the Bicol region are occupied by BCCM graduates.
Following is the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at AMEC-BCCM:
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT etc. for admission.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
Following is the admission procedure for MBBS course at AMEC-BCCM:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- Results of NEET (Score card)
- Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission
Following documents are required for admission into Bicol Christian Medical College:
- Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity).
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- All documents Authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s Bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents (with negative test results).
Benefits & Recognition
- The college has a vast and rich collection of medical books, journals, and research papers which is most beneficial for the students.
- The faculties at the college are highly experienced and supportive.
- Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine offers a safe and friendly environment for the students.
- The food and accommodation services are easily available at the college.
- Taking admission to MBBS course at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine is easy provided students apply in time.
- The fees for MBBS at Bicol Christian College of Medicine are the lowest among medical colleges in the Philippines.
- The MBBS program in this college is taught in fully English language of instruction.
- Indian food is easily available so students need not cook their own food which saves their lot of time.
||Approved by MCI, CHED and WHO