Caucasus International University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Caucasus International University was founded as a medical institute in 1995 and located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The university attracts more foreign university entrants and students for doing MBBS. Caucasus International University has numerous and highly qualified alumni. Currently, more than 700 medical students are coming from various countries and the number of students is increasing per term. Caucasus International University creates a modern learning and teaching atmosphere by implementing the innovative methodology in the education system, as well as through intercultural education and diverse university life.
Caucasus International University – Quick Highlights
Check out some major facts of Caucasus International University if you want to pursue MBBS career:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Last Date for Admission Forms
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx)
|Medium of Instruction
||English and Georgian language
||Country Rank – 21
World Rank – 10590
||MCI & WHO Approved
The university’s curriculum also includes extensive participation of students in international programs and conferences to give them the exposure of the real world problems. Many professional experience programs and exchange programs were offered with engaging teaching methods for the students. The programs are delivered by internationally qualified lecturers and specialists providing quality education which prepares the students as highly-qualified specialists in various spheres.
The university consists of various schools – Business, Law, Media, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Governance, Tourism, Medicine and HealthCare, New Cinema and Economics Schools. It awards the students with universally recognized degrees- bachelors, masters and PhD.
The university has very good relations with many top American, Asian and European universities. Students get many good opportunities to participate in two way exchange programs.
If the students strive to get admission in medicine program at Caucasus International University, then the following requirements mentioned below have to be met:
- The applicant’s age should be 17 years old as on 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant must obtain at least 50% marks in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination from the recognised board.
- The candidates must qualify NEET examination to get MBBS admission at Caucasus International University.
- The general category candidates require 50% scores, and SC/ST/OBC category candidates require 45% scores.
The students who seek to get MBBS at Caucasus International University must follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: Candidates must submit the correctly filled application form.
- Step 2: The candidates must submit the educational certificates and other essential documents required for MBBS admission.
- Step 3: The candidates will get an offer letter from Caucasus International University in a few days.
- Step 4: After getting an offer letter from University, candidates need to pay a 1st-year tuition fee for the MBBS course.
- Step 5: Then candidates must apply for the visa procedure to get a valid passport.
- Step 6: After completing the visa processing time, the candidate will get a valid passport and can make their dream come true.
The students must bring the important documents required during MBBS admission process at Caucasus International University:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have NEET examination results.
- The academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport is essential.
- The birth certificate must be submitted during admission.
- Candidates must submit caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- Candidates should submit the medical report at the university.
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate
Benefits & Recognition
The students across the globe seeking to pursue MBBS career must choose Caucasus International University for MBBS education:
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is English and Georgian language.
- The fee structure at Caucasus International University is very much affordable for students.
- The students can also participate in various experiments, carried out in Ivane Beritashvili “Life Science Centre”.
- Caucasus International University provides modern infrastructure and technology to create a healthy environment both for professors and students.
- The university conducts the annual International Scientific Conference, and the students actively take part in the conferences.
- The students gain high-quality knowledge with excellent and interesting student life.
- The academic courses at Caucasus International University are conducted by highly-qualified and experienced academic personnel and visiting professors.
Accreditation and Recognition
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- Caucasus International University was included in the list of acknowledged foreign Medical Institutions by Medical Council of India (MCI) in 2016.
- National centre for quality education enhancement Caucasus International University.
- Ministry of education and healthcare of Georgia.
- Member of The World Directory of Medical Schools (World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)).
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- The member of an International Association for Medical Education “AMEE” in 2018.