New Vision University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Established in 2013, the New Vision University is one of the non-profit institutions in Georgia, known to be one of the fastest developing international universities in the region. Faculty at the university comprises clinical care, research & education leading to the top research center of the World.
?The University has a distinguished faculty to clinical care, education, and research. A lot of scientific- research projects of international as well as national significance have been attained on the bases of University. NVU has close partnership relations with the leading higher medical institutions within and outside the country like in the UK Leeds University England.
- MD Program
- ?Medical Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Master Program in Medical Rehabilitation & Healthcare Management
- PHD in Medicine
Eligibility Criteria: Applying for MBBS at New Vision University
- Students should have 60% in PCB for open category & 50% for reserved category students.
- Students need to clear English language proficiency tests like EMPE/MCAT before enrolling for the MBBS course.
- Applicant must have cleared NEET.
- Not less than 17 years of age as of applying.
Admission Process For MBBS Course at NVU
Steps to join MD program at New Vision University are:
- Step 1: Fill the application form.
- Step 2: Send the applications with the copies of documents to the following email address:
- Step 3: All the documents must be translated into English, French or German or be notarized.
- Step 4: Applicants should fill the required fields including passport number, name, program title into the subject line of the email.
- Step 5: Within 7 working days, NVU will arrange the Skype interview with the applicants complying student’s potential to meet the necessary admission requirements.
- Step 6: At last, the eligible applicant will get the conditional offer letter from the university.
- Copy of Xth & XIIth mark sheets
- Copy of passports
- NEET report card
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photographs
New Vision University – Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply
||60% in PCB (for open cat.) &
50% in PCB (for reserved cats)
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Rs. 4.90 Lakhs/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Georgian
Benefits and Recognition
- After completion of course, students from NVU will get an opportunity to find fulfilling careers in various sectors.
- MBBS degree from NVU emphasis on preparing the students to become narrow expertise in the field of medicine.
- At the end of the year, every student will get a professional portfolio that explores the analytical & managerial skills of students.
- international levels of study.
Alumni Benefits include:
- Students will get an opportunity to attend the “Life-Long Learning Project”.
- 50% discount on the university’s educational & training programs.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The university is listed in,
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe
- International Association For Medical Education
The MD program at NVU is accredited by,
- Resolution No. 155 of Educational Program Accreditation Board, dated 5 November 2013