Georgian American University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Georgian American University (GAU) is a prestigious institution availing highest academic exposure to the students. GAU started its journey as an MBA project in 2001; with School of Law with the graduates to be granted a Juris Doctor (JD) degree, and later in 2005; Business School and Law School were formed at the Georgian American University. Following the success of both Business and Law School, GAU opened Liberal Education and Humanitarian Sciences School. GAU has had a mixed journey of success, challenges and changes.
The university assures the students to provide quality education with all the required assessments. They train the students to gain skilled knowledge for a stable career. GAU train the students both academically and personally by offering them all the basic needs. The supreme motto of the institution is to develop competitive doctors for the future and the faculties are successfully fulfilling it.
|Last Date to Apply
||60% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Medium of Education
Eligibility Criteria to Study at Georgian American University
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Georgian American University is as follows:
- The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicant must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to clear both IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- The candidate should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
Admission Process in Georgian American University, Tbilisi
To secure admission in one of the top medical universities in Georgia, like ‘Georgian American University’, students must follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Students must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- Step 2: The University reviews the applications sent by the students and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Step 3: Once it is done, within 30 days, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the applicants. The university receives a ministry order after this and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- Step 4: After all the above procedures are completed, the visa approval takes nearly 30 days.
- Step 5: The day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized after the fee is cleared.
Documents Required: For Admission at Georgian American University
- Date Of Birth Certificate (In English)
- 10th (SSC) Mark sheet and Certificates
- 11th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificates
- Original Passport
- 20 Photos (Passport size)
- NEET Score Card
- An affidavit from the guardian/ parent
- Bank statement of guardian/parent for the last 6 months having a minimum balance of Rs.3 Lakhs.
Benefits of Studying at Georgian American University
- Georgian American University is listed in WHO, FAIMER, and MCI and it is recognized globally.
- The students studying MBBS at this university can avail of the benefits of students exchange programs of USA, Europe, Canada, Australia or can transfer themselves to any USA Medical Colleges once they evaluate their current credentials, at any authorized evaluator organization.
- The entire MBBS course is taught in the English medium of instruction.
- The university provides a high quality of education.
- Due to the well-maintained law and order, Tbilisi is a safe place especially for girl students to study.
- As the education system in Georgia is highly efficient, it showcases a high literacy rate of 91%.
- Students get exposure to various cultures due to the vast amount of students coming from different countries who come to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- The locals in Georgia are quite sociable and friendly towards international students, so students will feel comfortable in a new country.