Eligibility Criteria to Study at Georgian American University
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Georgian American University is as follows:
- The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicant must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to clear both IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- The candidate should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.