The worldwide medical aspirants must fit into the following eligibility criteria to get MBBS seat at University of Dhaka:
- The candidates should have the age of 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken, or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must clear the NEET examination as it is mandatory for students to take admission in MBBS course.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 standard from the respective board for taking admission in MBBS course.
- The candidates must secure at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- The reserved category candidates( ST/SC/OBC) must secure a minimum of 45% for MBBS course admission.