Grodno State Medical University: Fees & Admission 2023 - Tutelage Study
Established in the year 1958, the Grodno State Medical University has a good reputation when it comes to national and international teaching. It includes its courses in a wide range of disciplines through the words of the best and well-qualified faculty along with the world-class infrastructure. Grodno State Medical University is an ideal place for international students who want to study the major disciplines. The university is known for its quality medical education and the talented medical staff. For all the medical aspirants who want to be a part of a good medical college and continue their medical studies with an affordable medical fee, then Grodno State Medical University is a perfect choice for you. The college includes specialists who are highly academic, expert and knowledgeable, preparing the students to be highly skilled in the field of general medicine, medical psychology, medical diagnosis, nursing, and pediatrics.
Grodno State Medical University at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
||60% in PCB
||Yes With Qualifying Marks
|IELTS / TOEFL
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in Grodno State Medical University
|Fees for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
|Duration of MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
|Medium of Teaching
||NMC and WHO Approved
Some important points about the University
- The medical college was set up in 1958 as the Grodno State Medical Institute.
- In the existence of its 50 years, more than 16,000 physicians and graduate nurses and continues to offer its medical teachings to several students.
- The university operates under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus and continues to operate.
- The international students starting visiting the college and were among the first organizations of higher learning in the city.
- Grodno State Medical University consists of 5 faculties and offers five undergraduate majors, 33 majors for clinical occupants, 20 residents for the Ph.D. students.
Accreditation of the University
Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical colleges in the Republic of Belarus. The university already works in collaboration with education and research centres of Poland, Germany, Russia, and other countries.
The following is the list of the accreditations of the Grodno State Medical University:
- World Health University (WHO).
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC)
- Maldivian Medical and Dental Council (MMDC)
- General Medical Council (GMC) the UK
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of the USA
MBBS Fees in Grodno State Medical University 2023-24
|Grodno State Medical University
|Fees in USD
|Fees in Rupees (INR) approx.
Note : Tutelage Study would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
The duration of medical study in Grodno State Medical University is of 6 years and the degree awarded is of a Doctor of Medicine (MD). This includes five years of classroom study comprising of various subjects and one year of practical training in a hospital affiliated to the university. During this time, the students are provided with all the resources like the libraries, canteens, gyms so that they can indulge in studying medicine healthily and productively. The students have to live in-campus so that they can devote all their time to studying.
MBBS Intake for the Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University is one of the renowned medical institutions known for its expert teachings and the fact that the place is a great learning centre for international students as well. Grodno State Medical University started with taking in 250 students and now it has more than 5000 students learning the course of medicine and its related studies. This goes onto an easy fact that more than 500 teachers are indulging in teaching the medical course to the students and so the student: a teacher ratio is an easy number of 3:1.
Ranking of the Grodno State Medical University
The Grodno State Medical University is ranked at 5594 amongst the world medical universities. It has a good country rank of 12 in Belarus and is known for teaching the profession of medicine in a learned manner. Studying medicine in the Grodno State Medical University invites aspirants to indulge in world-class medical education and good infrastructure to study it in.
The Medium of Teaching in the Grodno State Medical University
The teaching medium in the college for the MD degree equivalent to the Indian MBBS is English. This makes it easy for international students from all around the world to indulge in quality education. Not only this, but it was the first university that started teaching the medical program in English in Belarus and is the only university that conducts the entire 6 years course, including theory, exams, and lectures in English. The teachers and the academic staff of the Grodno State Medical University are fluent in English. The students can also opt for studying the program in Russian. This curriculum means that the students are taught the program in English; however they acquire a good knowledge of Russian to communicate with patients in a better manner.
Eligibility requirements for Grodno State Medical University
If you are thinking of getting an MBBS admission into the Vitebsk State University, then you need to fit into their eligibility criteria for the same. The following points have to take into consideration when talking about the eligibility status for the medical university:
- The applicant should have obtained good credits in Biology and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and should have studied it as a subject.
- In case, the applicant hasn’t completed their education from an English language institution, they need to appear through the ILETS or the TOEFL exam to obtain a certificate of English language proficiency.
- The candidate must also have passed the NEET exam with the minimum percentile.
The Various Documents Required for Admission into the University
The following is the list of documents required to be reproduced to get an admission into the medical university:
- Admission application form
- The mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard.
- Passport copy with relevant study visa
- Medical certificate from the Belarusian Health authority
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Identity proof
Deadline for MD Admissions into the University
If you are a medical aspirant and dream of getting an admission for the MD course at the Grodno State Medical University then you need to stay updated with the deadlines for the application form. The admissions and its process usually start from May and continue up till August. Classes for the first-year students in the MD course commence from September.
Why Choose Grodno State Medical University for MBBS Study?
- Grodno State Medical University offers premium quality educational facilities to the students which enable them to become great doctors in the future.
- University has low fees structure which makes it easier for students to arrange for the tuition fees for the MBBS course in Belarus which is undoubtedly a great benefit for poor Indian students.
- World class educational facilities are available in the medical universities that too at a low cost and hence it would be excellent choice to opt for MBBS in the university.
- The hostel facilities are great along with a variability of food choices and hence none of the students should be worrying about anything when coming to study at the University.
- Studying medicine in Belarus Grodno State Medical University is just too good and highly effective.
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
Hostel Facilities for Students
The university is equipped with all the facilities required for students to stay out of pressure and concentrate on their studies. There are a total of 4 hostels next to the main building only at a 5-minute walking distance to it. The hostels can easily accommodate 1840 students. The rooms are attached with a bathroom, toilet and a kitchen. The hostels are furnished with unlimited gas connections, electricity, hot and cold water. The rooms of the hostels are centrally heated. Two students can share a room. Separate arrangements are made for boys and girls.
Availability of Indian food in the Medical University
Foreign students can prepare their national food. The canteen provides an amazing and rich variety of tasty dishes to fulfill all the dietary needs of international students and soothe their taste. As for Indian food, it is made available in the canteen and the student can prepare their meals as well.
Indian Students in Grodno State Medical University
As for Indian students, the university is one of the top options to study medicine abroad. The degree of MD awarded by the Grodno State Medical University is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and so you can also return to the country, once you have completed your medical study of 6 years. Not only this, but it was the first university in Belarus to officially meet the ISO-9001 in national and German systems. This makes it easy for Indian students to travel to the country and indulge in quality medical education. The university has been accepting foreign applicants since 1992 and is safe for studying medicine and living for the Indian students.
Known for its amazing climate and the warm and welcoming nature of the city, Belarus is located east of Poland and west of Russia. It guarantees you with top-class medical education. The place is very homely and offers you the best resources to shine your academic career. The MBBS degree provided by the Grodno State University is accepted worldwide and so you can get a job in any country of the world with it. Studying medicine is Belarus is certainly a very good option and the degree being recognised all over the world it would necessarily be a great career choice to study MBBS in Grodno State Medical University.
Why MBBS in Belarus?
Break the shackles of exorbitant fees that hold you back from pursuing your dream career and pursue MBBS in Belarus. The medical universities in Belarus offer promising careers at affordable tuition fees. So focus only on your education without worrying about the huge educational expenses.
Study in the best medical colleges and learn with and from the best faculty members. With the help of the clinical practices learn the practicality of the career of a doctor. Be the doctor that many could only dream to be and come out with flying colours. Bag the best of opportunities that will be offered by the best medical universities and colleges.
Advantages of MBBS in Belarus
There are many reasons why it is advantageous to pursue MBBS in Belarus.
- These are You need not worry about the humongous tuitions fees or paying any kind of donations
- The degrees offered by the medical universities in Belarus are regonised both nationally and globally
- Get global exposure, work with the best and learn from the experts when you pursue MBBS in Belarus
- Belarus offers low cost living as well as a safe and sound environment to stay and study
- IELTS/ PTE/ TOEFL is not needed to pursue MBBS here but English happens to be the medium of study
Why choose Tutelage Study for MBBS in Belarus?
We at Tutelage Study are one of the best record holder education consultants in India. We have a team of expert consultants who offer well-researched assistance and comprehensive counselling for you to make a bright career in the field of Medicine. Tutelage Study has several centers across the subcontinent, and each one follows the uniformly structured way of providing excellent results that ensure a satisfactory experience for our valuable clients. We at Tutelage Study have the experience and resources to ensure you get access to everything that you may require for an MBBS admission in one of the top global universities. Team Tutelage Study works with the applicants like a family and supports them at every step. Years of experience, a skilled and dedicated team and access to a multitude of resources have enabled us to assist hundreds of Indian students to get admission in the top medical colleges in the various European countries.
Advantages of consulting Tutelage Study
- A one-stop solution for all your international course consultation requirements
- 24x7 support services
- Transparent practices
- Experienced & skilled support staff and counselors
- Competitive consultation fee
- EMI available on Processing Fee
- History of successful MBBS admissions all over Europe
- Reliable & Reputed consultancy in the field of abroad studies
- Official partners for the renowned Universities in Abroad
- Tie up with the top universities of multiple European countries
- Friendly staff and affordable services
- Trusted and recommended by thousands who are already living their dream of getting a higher education abroad
- Highly trained and skilled team, dedicated to helping you reach your destination
- We strictly follow international standards and maintain a high quality of service
- We offer all the details regarding MBBS admission in the various European and Asian Universities along with their Fee structure.