Gomel State Medical University: Fees & Admission 2023 - Tutelage Study
Gomel State Medical University was established in 1990. It is situated in Gomel, Belarus. There are 276 faculty members in the university holding a Ph.D./MD degree. GSMU is one of the rare medical schools which have an advanced system of education. The university trains medical students with up-to-date technologies in medical science. The students graduating from GSMU gets golden job opportunity as they are trained with practical methods. The university campus of Gomel has 18 adjacent clinics across the city. The clinical base of the university is one of the best in Belarus. The clinical base of the university is equipped with modern technology and advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities. The admission for foreign students in the university started in 2003. The medium of education in the university is English and the degrees are provided in the English language.
The degree provided by the university is internationally recognized by NMC, WHO, ECFMG, EMC. The admission procedure does not include language tests. The university provides a safe and healthy environment for the students. The international students provided hostel facilities which are equipped with basic amenities. To maintain student life GSMU provides recreational activities. Sports, gym, swimming pool are the attraction to the students. If you have a dream to be part of a good medical school then you should look for GSMU. Presently, there are more than 600 highly qualified professors and assistant professors that are working within 34 departments, 5 profile research laboratories and a central research laboratory and 18 large well-equipped clinics. Gomel State Medical University is one of the most advanced universities for teaching medical science. The teaching staffs are well-qualified and always assist students in their studies. The campus is filled with all the facilities such as well-equipped laboratories and the huge library with bulk information material for students.
Gomel State Medical University at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
||60% in PCB
||Yes With Qualifying Marks
|IELTS / TOEFL
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in Gomel State Medical University
|Fees for MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
|Duration of MBBS in Gomel State Medical University
|Medium of Teaching
||NMC and WHO Approved
Key Features of the University
- The clinical base of the University is one of best in Belarus which uses advanced medical technologies for the diagnosis and treatment in the fields of endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, haematology, ophthalmology, and oncology as well as other medical specialties.
- The university since its inception has educated more than 2000 doctors by offering training to many foreign students as well coming from different parts of the world.
- Also, affordable tuition fees attract students from different parts of the world to continue MBBS in Belarus from here. The entire MBBS fee at GSMU is very less when compared to other institutes located in European countries.
- The international students are welcome to apply for admission in the university.
- The entire educational process is carried through 35 departments of the university and highly qualified university experts offer the world best education to all the students.
- The main campus of the university is situated in downtown Gomel.
Faculties at Gomel State Medical University
GSMU provides education through different programs through different departments that are managed by different faculties include:
- Medical Diagnostic Faculty
- Medical Preventive Faculty
- Faculty of pediatric
Accreditation of University
Gomel State Medical University has received accreditation from World Health Organization (WHO) besides getting recognition from many other international professional groups. Some other accreditations include:
- National Medical Commission
- General Medical Council
- Australia Medical Council
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
MBBS Fees in Gomel State Medical University 2023
|Gomel State Medical University
|Fees in USD
|Fees in Rupees (INR) approx.
Note : Tutelage Study would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Duration of MBBS at Gomel State Medical University
The complete duration of MBBS in Belarus is six years where for the first five years, classroom studies will be offered to the students and one year of apprenticeship is also included once the students have completed their studies. Training of medical professionals is entirely based on the up-to-date education technologies of higher and medical secondary education which helps in making students prepared for the existing competition in the world.
MBBS Intake of University
For studying medicine at Gomel State Medical University, the students have to follow the deadlines which are fixed by the university and therefore, the students are encouraged to apply at the earliest to avoid last-minute hassles and difficulties. The international students are advised to apply before 30th July as Visa process takes another 2-3 months.
The University holds 33 positions for providing medical education in the country and its world ranking is 8428. Since its establishment, the university is considered as one of the modern and advanced universities located in Belarus.
The Medium of Teaching in Medical University
The complete course of MBBS in Belarus at Gomel State Medical University is taught in English medium so that all the students coming from different parts of the word can get the best education. Education is offered using best teaching methods including traditional styled and modern teaching practices as well. Presently, the university is offering education to more than 3,500 students and the students are getting education from experienced professors.
MBBS Eligibility at Gomel State Medical University
MBBS eligibility should always be kept in mind at the time of application for MBBS.
- Students who plan to MBBS in Belarus at GSMU should be minimum 17 years old till 31st December 2023 for studying at GSMU.
- The students with strong academic knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are allowed to study medicine at GSMU.
- At least 50 percent of marks and above is required in all of the three subjects to study medicine at CIU.
- The students with studying experience of two years of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can study medical.
- A good NEET score is needed to get admission to GSMU.
- The candidates should be fluent in English so that they can communicate easily in English.
- The students from Belarus and different foreign countries who are studying at Gomel State Medical University are allowed to choose from various specialities including general medicine (MBBS), nursing, stomatology and pharmacy.
Note: All the students who meet the above-mentioned eligibility can easily get admission at Gomel State Medical University.
Overview of Gomel State Medical University for MBBS
||50% in PCBE in 10+2
|NEET Entrance Test
||Yes, with qualifying marks
||USD 3,500 (per year fees)
|Duration of Course
|Medium of Instruction
Beneath documents are needed for getting admission to Gomel State Medical University for doing graduationin medicine.
- Duly filled application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Marksheets and certificates of class 11 and 12
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents must be attested by the relevant authorities
- A receipt which confirms payment of fees
Visa Application Documents for MBBS Aspirants
To apply for the Visa, you need to keep the below mentioned documents ready:
- Visa application form with applicant’s valid passport
- Latest passport sized photographs
- An invitation letter will be issued from the Immigration department, Russian federation and original one will be deposited at the Embassy of Russia in India.
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Deadlines for MBBS Admission
The admission in English medium MBBS course starts in July and intake of the students starts in September.
The university provides separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. The university provides modern hostel facilities to all the students; it offers accommodation through comfortable flats, lounges and physical training rooms, as well as Internet access. Foreign students living in university Hostels will get all the comforts and get a chance to celebrate national and religious holidays as part of addition to getting a chance to participate in national festivals and exhibitions. The hostel fee is almost USD 400 each year. The students can also live in private apartments though it will be expensive when compared to hostel accommodation.
Availability of Indian Food in Medical University
Indian food is available to all the Indian students who are studying and living at Belarus. Various different kinds of Indian and international cuisines and dishes are made available to all the students so that they can feel like home while studying and living there. Besides, Indian food, self- cooking facility is made available for the students.
Indian Students in the University
There are many international students coming from different countries for studying MBBS in Belarus.
- GSMU is one of the most preferred universities among the Indian candidates who plan to do MBBS courses abroad, the education is offered as per the European standards
- The faculty teaching at GSMU is one of the main reasons attracting more Indian students for doing MBBS; the university has received degrees and recognition from SLMC, ECFMG, NMC, AMC, among many other international organizations.
- The University imparts practice-oriented teaching which matches international standards; besides all kinds of modern facilities including practical skills lab and research lab are offered to the students.
- With more number of students’ enrolment in MBBS studies at GSMU, the university takes care of all the students in a more professional yet friendly way.
- The Indian students get the opportunity to participate in different kinds of exchange programs that are conducted by the university and can travel to different countries as well during summer vacations.
- The Indian student can plan for an MBBS in Belarus without any kind of hassles and low tuition cost is another factor inspiring young aspirants to continue their studies from Gomel State Medical University.
- Each year, Belarus welcomes many students from India and other countries to continue studying medicine over there.
About the City and Weather
The climate of Belarus is quite moderate with pleasant summers and cooler winters. Annual rainfall in the country starts in April and lasts till October. The Indian students will feel comfortable while studying in Belarus as the place offer a pleasant environment and even locals feel very delighted to see and talk with the international students. The city offers excellent weather conditions to foreign students. The city is worth visiting. The people are welcoming and respect students. Studying at Gomel State Medical University is a great experience. Indian students choose MBBS study from Gomel State Medical University because of the many good reasons. Every year a good number of the Indian students seek admission to MBBS course in the university.
Why MBBS in Belarus?
Break the shackles of exorbitant fees that hold you back from pursuing your dream career and pursue MBBS in Belarus. The medical universities in Belarus offer promising careers at affordable tuition fees. So focus only on your education without worrying about the huge educational expenses. Study in the best medical colleges and learn with and from the best faculty members. With the help of the clinical practices learn the practicality of the career of a doctor. Be the doctor that many could only dream to be and come out with flying colours. Bag the best of opportunities that will be offered by the best medical universities and colleges.
Advantages of MBBS in Belarus
There are many reasons why it is advantageous to pursue MBBS in Belarus.
- These are You need not worry about the humongous tuitions fees or paying any kind of donations
- The degrees offered by the medical universities in Belarus are regonised both nationally and globally
- Get global exposure, work with the best and learn from the experts when you pursue MBBS in Belarus
- Belarus offers low cost living as well as a safe and sound environment to stay and study
- IELTS/ PTE/ TOEFL is not needed to pursue MBBS here but English happens to be the medium of study
Why choose Tutelage Study for MBBS in Belarus?
We at Tutelage Study are one of the best record-holder education consultants in India. We have a team of expert consultants who offer well-researched assistance and comprehensive counselling for you to make a bright career in the field of Medicine. Tutelage Study has several centers across the subcontinent, and each one follows the uniformly structured way of providing excellent results that ensure a satisfactory experience for our valuable clients. We at Tutelage Study have the experience and resources to ensure you get access to everything that you may require for an MBBS admission in one of the top global universities. Team Tutelage Study works with the applicants like a family and supports them at every step. Years of experience, a skilled and dedicated team and access to a multitude of resources have enabled us to assist hundreds of Indian students to get admission in the top medical colleges in the various European countries.
Advantages of consulting Tutelage Study
- A one-stop solution for all your international course consultation requirements
- 24x7 support services
- Transparent practices
- Experienced & skilled support staffs and counsellors
- Competitive consultation fee
- EMI available on Processing Fee
- History of successful MBBS admissions all over Europe
- Reliable & Reputed consultancy in the field of abroad studies
- Official partners for the renowned Universities in Abroad
- Tie up with the top universities of multiple European countries
- Friendly staff and affordable services
- Trusted and recommended by thousands who are already living their dream of getting a higher education abroad
- Highly trained and skilled team, dedicated to helping you reach your destination
- We strictly follow international standards and maintain a high quality of service
- We offer all the details regarding the MBBS admission in the various European and Asian Universities along with their Fee structure.