Belarusian State Medical University: Fees & Admission 2023 - Tutelage Study
The State Medical University of Belarus in Minsk (BSMU) is an internationally accredited university offering MBBS to both national and international students. The university was established in 1921, earlier it was popular as Minsk State Medical University. The university is specialized in offering medicine and dentistry education to all the students looking for quality education abroad. BSMU is the best among all 4 universities offering medical education to the students. The university is one of the best for MBBS in Belarus for all categories of the students. The Belarusian State Medical University (BSMU) has received recognition from WHO and offer education to the international students in English medium. BSMU also has its own hostels and the majority of the foreign students who come to Belarus prefer BSMU mainly due to its location in the capital of Belarus. The study atmosphere in the university is highly engaging. It is safe and a prestigious university preferred by the Indian male and female candidates looking for MBBS study abroad at an affordable fee. It has received the recognition from the National Medical Commission (NMC) and so provides additional advantage to Indian MBBS aspirants.
|Name of the institute
||Belarusian State Medical University
|Year of establishment
|NEET Entrance Test
||Yes, with qualifying marks
|Minimum eligibility criteria
||55% in 12th, candidates belonging to SC/ST/ST can apply with 45%
||MBBS and BDS
|Duration of Course
|Medium of Instruction
||World rank- 705
Country rank- 02
Quick Review of the University
- The university presently has more than 6,500 students and close to 900 academic staff.
- An ideal teachers and students ratio makes it easier for the students to understand the concepts what is being taught in the colleges.
- The university appoints well-educated and renowned professors so that the best education can be delivered to future doctors.
- Since 1967, students who want to become doctors are coming to Minsk to get quality training at the BSMU in the Medical Faculty for International Students.
- Presently, more than 1,000 foreign students from 60 countries are enrolled at the BSMU.
- There are 72 departments (of which 29 are theoretical and 43 clinical) at the BSMU. There 70% of the lessons are made understood using tutorials or practical exercises in addition to clinical internships so that students can easily understand what is being taught to them in the classes.
- The university has a huge urban campus that consists of all modern amenities so that the best facilities can be provided to the students who are doing a medical course there.
- The university is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations for MBBS studies with its world-class teaching methodologies.
- Also, its low MBBS fees attract students from across the globe, especially the Indian students to opt for a medical course there.
BSMU is approved and has received accreditation by the below-mentioned bodies to ensure that the students can get best education and can have a successful career after the completion of studying a medical course in Belarus.
Accreditation is given by:
- National Medical Commission
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
Among other top universities, BSMU is listed in the World Dictionary of Medical Schools as it meets all the minimum eligibility requirements set by the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE).
Faculties at the University
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of General medicine
- Faculty of Military Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty for International Students
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Career Guidance and pre-University Training
Fees at the University
The tuition fees in Minsk are considerably lesser as compared to other European or North American universities while offering a special section for foreign students.
Tuition fees in Minsk (per year):
- Human medicine: 5,000 US $ (almost 4,400 euros)
- Dentistry: 5,600 US $ (close to 5,000 euros)
- Pharmacy: 4,100 US $ (about 3,600 Euros) *
Duration of MBBS Program
- The complete duration of the MBBS course at the university is 6 years where towards the end of the course, the learners are given practical training as well.
- They get a chance to work at some of the renowned hospitals and medical centers as well under the guidance of experienced and qualified doctors.
- The last 6th year is allocated to the internship period where the medical students get an opportunity to work professionals and can test their practical knowledge.
Admission Date for MBBS
- The admission process mostly begins in January.
- The international students are suggested to apply at the earliest as there are only a few seats for admission in the respective faculty.
- The university has a well-organized admission structure so that the students who want to get admission there can have an easier and time-saving admission process.
- The entire admission requirements for medical courses are very few.
- Students need some documents to begin with their admission process.
- The students are given admission based on their performance in the entrance exam*.
- Once the students have submitted the online application, it takes a few days-times to start with the admission process.
The Below Documents need to be kept handy:
- Duly completed Application Form
- Original and a Xerox copy of 10th and 12th certificate
- Birth Certificate copy and medical health certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Latest coloured photos
Ranking of the University (World Rank & Country Rank)
The university ranked at 2nd place among all other Universities located in the country while its world ranking is 705.
Medium of Education
The medium of instructions at BSMU is English allowing students to easily understand what is being taught in the classroom. Students from English speaking countries normally study in English so all those who want to pursue a medical course there don’t face any problem while studying here.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Course Admission
All the candidates are applying here to pursue an MBBS should necessarily keep the following important eligibility conditions in mind:
- To study medicine in Belarus in BSMU, the students should be at least 18 years old.
- The students with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as part of the curriculum are eligible for doing medical course in Belarus.
- The candidates should have secured at least 55 percent marks and above in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Studying experience of two years of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (in class 12th) is required to study a medical course in Belarusian State Medical University.
- The applicants need to clear NEET with the required marks.
- The candidates should be fluent in English so that they can communicate easily in English.
Beneath documents are needed for doing a medical course in Belarus in BSMU as per the specifications of the university:
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Valid passport
- Medical certificate
- Mark sheets and certificates of class 11 and 12
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents must be attested by the relevant authorities
Along with the above documents, students planning to study there must have other documents as well to initiate the Visa process:
- Applicant’s valid passport
- Latest passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The students must have a valid passport and Visa to study there.
- Call Letter issued by the university
- Fee paid receipt
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Admissions Process for MBBS Study
- First step is to fill the online application form of a university. A student can apply simultaneously in more than one university for the admission to MBBS course abroad.
- The required documents need to be scanned and submitted along with the application form.
- It is necessary to fill the admission form carefully with no scope of wrong information.
- Second step is to wait eagerly to receive the University Welcome Letter or Offer Letter. After you receive it, you are required to pay the demanded tuition fee probably of first year.
- Post receiving your fee receipt, you need to apply for the study VISA directly or with the help of an experienced MBBS abroad consultant. You can connect with us in Delhi for the complete documentation and admission support under a single roof at an affordable consulting fee.
- The Visa processing may take up to 30 days. After receiving the Visa, you need to get ready to fly for the desired destination for your chosen MBBS course study.
- It is better to seek the consultation services of MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi for hassle-free admission procedure.
Hostel Facility in Belarusian State Medical University
Hostel facilities for the MBBS students in the medical colleges in Belarus are wonderful so no one will face any kind of problem regarding their accommodation. Belarusian State Medical Universityoffers on-campus accommodation to all the students including international students as well. There are different accommodation options including single room or double room occupancy. Moreover, all the colleges and universities located in Belarus have an accommodation department helping international students in Belarus to get a residence permit and find hostels.
Availability of Indian Food
Indian students studying at the BSMU University need not worry about the food while studying there. The university serves both Indian foods on campus and off campus to the Indian students. Also, there are unlimited Asian restaurants allowing international students to enjoy food of different countries. But in case you want to have food of your own country, every product is available in Belarus at shops and supermarkets at the most affordable rates.
BSMU is undoubtedly one of the top destinations for the Indian students who are opting for MBBS courses there. It is amongst the universities to start accepting international students. The students will get the same medical degree at a very low cost along with proper internship training. The students enrollments are increasing every year and more students’ prefer to do MBBS studies in Belarus. The Indian student can plan for an MBBS study in Belarus without any kind of worries. The university pays high attention in providing quality international programs to the young aspirants. Yes, more than 6000 international students are presently studying at higher education institutions and universities located in Belarus.
About the Minsk City
Minsk is home to 12 state colleges, 5 academies, and 9 private colleges, which clearly indicate its popularity. Many young people get attracted by the quality education offered by the institutes and medical colleges here. Minsk is particularly popular among the tourist in summer season mainly due to Swislatsch River that flows in the middle of the city. There are several cozy cafes, chic restaurants, wonderful parks, and amazing clubs that invite people to enjoy the beautiful attractions there. Other top attractions in the city include, National Opera, National Circus, Old Town, and Upper Town, many beautiful parks (Victory Park, Central Botanical Garden, and Gorky Park). Also, Minsk has many wonderful churches and cathedrals, and many museums.
Why Pursue a MBBS Course in Belarusian State Medical University?
- The university works exclusively and directly with all of its partners at the BSMU to offer extended onsite support.
- Students planning to study there can get guidance while giving the entrance exams and help students with the preparations.
- Students can get assistance in getting a student Visa and while submitting their documents as well.
- The representatives in Minsk will assist students in getting way around town and at the university.
- The university offers excellent education to the students at the lowest rates which make it the most preferred universities among the students who plan to do a medical course in Belarus.
- Also, the students planning to study there don’t need to appear in the TOEFL/IELTS exams, as they can get admissions based on their exam score.
- Several scholarship programs offered by the University to the students. Scholarships are offered to assist students in getting additional help to sponsor their education.
- The university is accredited by the National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), etc.
- Well planned education system is at par with the teaching standards followed by other European countries like the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and Other European countries.
- The university welcomes international students from across the world who wants to study in Belarus for getting higher medical education.
- Also, the medical students get welcoming and friendly environment while studying in Belarusian State Medical University. They also get a chance to participate in national and international cultural programs.
Key Advantages of Doing MBBS in Belarus
All those students who look for better career opportunities, Belarus is one of the best places to do MBBS. The medical fee in Belarus is much lower as compared to other European cities.
- Pursuing an MBBS course helps you become a qualified doctor. The universities located there have good infrastructure and offer the best facilities to the students.
- Doing MBBS in Belarus will be worthy as most of the medical universities there have received global recognition.
- Students will get a friendly and supportive learning environment allowing them to spend their time in a more inspiring way.
- Medical courses in most of the universities are taught in English. A good competition exists among the students pursuing the same course there.
- The country offers much wider growth opportunities to the medical students or any other students as well
- Belarus is also a popular tourist destination so you can also explore the country.
- There is no need to give IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- Also, the medical students studying in Belarus get a chance to enhance their experience by gaining real work experience.
Considerable Advantage with BSMU University to Study Medicine
Selecting this university for doing a medical course can actually offer tons of benefits to the students out of which some are mentioned below:
- The university is committed to taking low tuition fees for MBBS studies
- An excellent education is provided to the students
- Unlimited options in accommodation
- Internationally approved
- NMC approved
- Education is provided by the best teachers
- Mode of study is English
- Quick and hassle-free application procedure
- BSMU University lies among the leading top MBBS universities in Belarus.
- Modern as well as technically advanced hospitals
- Better growth opportunities
Why us for MBBS Education Abroad?
We assist all the students planning to study abroad and provide support related to:
- Guidance on medical education in Belarus
- MBBS Courses in Belarus
- Available MBBS Seats in Belarus
- MBBS in Belarus eligibility
- Universities for MBBS in Belarus for Indian students
- Lowest medical fees at Belarus universities
- Support in MBBS admission in Belarus and other nations
More Benefits of Seeking Our Consultation
Are you planning your higher studies abroad? If yes, then you must get the best assistance while planning your higher studies from abroad. It is essential to get the best assistance so that you can easily get admission in your dream college. You can trust us as we are there for your help always. You can choose us without worrying about anything. You can have a maximum number of benefits, out of which some are mentioned below:
- We are amongst the renowned and most trusted consultants in India offering timely assistance to all the students planning to do MBBS abroad.
- All the academic queries related to the medical course get solved at the earliest.
- You can get the best assistance that helps ease the admission overseas.
- We have a customer-centric approach and aim to deliver transparent solutions at the earliest.
- Our lowest fees make us one of the most popular consultants among the students planning to study abroad.
- We are the top education abroad consultant in Delhi serving from years.
Consult Us Anytime to Know About the Following
- MBBS in Belarus duration
- Medical education in Belarus
- MBBS programs in Belarus
- MBBS Universities in Belarus
- MBBS Fees in Belarus
- NMC approved Medical Universities in Belarus
- Eligibility for MBBS in Belarus
- Procedure for MBBS in Belarus
- Prevailing climatic condition
- Food, transportation, accommodation facilities, etc.
All those who are eyeing to get admission in a European university but don’t want to spend much, can apply at BSMU. We are the perfect MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi helping students like you in getting the best consulting while studying abroad at the most lowest fee. So start planning your great career and give vision to your dream of MBBS abroad Belarus by getting complete assistance and guidance from us. You can get in touch with us now to get free counseling.
If you are an international student planning to pursue medical studies in India, you must get in touch with us now to plan your studies. We ensure quick admission with fast processing without any hassles. Get ready to start your medical education abroad in the Belarusian State Medical University at the most reasonable cost!