Vitebsk State Medical University: Fees & Admission 2023 - Tutelage Study
Located in Vitebsk, Belarus; Vitebsk State University is all about indulging in quality education and imparting the skills related to medicine to the aspirants. The university is frequented by thousands of students from different countries. Not only this, but the university is a resident for hundreds of academic staff and other working members of the university. MBBS Belarus in Vitebsk State University is a popular choice for students who wish to study medicine, including Indian students as it is an economical option for them instead of studying in private medical universities. The Vitebsk State University has been awarded by the Belarusian Government for the best System for Quality Management and effective implementation. The university is maintained under the able guidance of the Rector, Aleksey Egorov, and Vice-Rector Bobrik Miroslava. Vitebsk State University offers more than 40 traditional and professional courses for college going students including regular courses, part-time and distance mode of education.
Vitebsk State Medical University at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
||60% in PCB
||Yes With Qualifying Marks
|IELTS / TOEFL
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission in Vitebsk State Medical University
|Fees for MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
|Duration of MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
|Medium of Teaching
||NMC and WHO Approved
A quick review of the university
- Vitebsk State University was founded in 1934 and it is one of the top medical universities in the country known for its medical education and quality teaching.
- The university has 32 theoretical and clinical departments all of which reside in the university premises engaging in teaching the essence of medicine.
- The university started training overseas students on preliminary training, medical and pharmaceutical faculties in September of 1981. Since then, the university has been accepting overseas admission.
- Several foreign students have been showing interest in the university due to its qualitative teaching approach since 1997. To date, several foreign students have graduated and taken admission into the university.
- The university is a reputed name in training physicians for the public health of Asia, Africa, Near East and Latin America.
- It has been awarded the Medal of Peoples Friendship by the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of Russia.
- It consists of 6 academic buildings, 15 clinical sites, 7 hostels, 3 canteens, sports ground, stadium and health, and fitness centre for the safe and sound livelihood of the students on the campus.
Vitebsk State University is one of the top universities in the world known for reproducing several efficient medical practitioners. The following are the accreditations of the Vitebsk State University:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
The following are the memberships and affiliations of the Vitebsk State University:
- International Higher Education Academy of Sciences Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences
- International Academy of Technical
- International Higher Education Academy of Sciences
- Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences
- International Academy of Technical Education
- International Pedagogical Academy
- International Scientific Council on the History of School and Pedagogy
- International Association of Folk Pedagogy
- American Mathematical Society I
- International Society of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics
- European Society of Mechanics
- European Society of Biomechanics
- European Mycological Society
- International Academy of Ecology
- International Academy of Eurasia
- Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and Arts
- International Association of Belarusian Studies
MBBS Fees in Vitebsk State Medical University 2023-24
|Vitebsk State Medical University
|Fees in USD
|Fees in Rupees (INR) approx.
Note : Tutelage Study would like to remind you that fees shown in Indian Rupees may not be the exact amount and may differ from the actual price. Exchange rates are also volatile and are subject to change. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. University reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Vitebsk State University
The duration of medical education or MBBS in Vitebsk State University is for 6 years. This includes 5 years of theoretical classroom study and one year of practical training in a hospital affiliated to the university. During this time, the students are provided with all the resources like the libraries, canteens, gyms so that they can indulge in studying medicine healthily and productively. The students have to live in-campus so that they can devote all their time to studying. The students are also provided with coaching and questions and answer sessions to prepare for their upcoming examinations.
MBBS Intake of the University
Vitebsk State University is a very popular home for medical education, not only for the local students but also for foreign students. That is why, if you would like to go for an MBBS admission in the university, you have to follow their application procedure. The last date for applying for the Vitebsk State University is the 15th of August 2023. Every year more than 2000 students enroll for the MBBS study in the medical university. The total number of teachers is more than 500 that breaks the student: teacher ratio to 4:1 which is good for every medical student.
Ranking of Vitebsk State University
Vitebsk State University has a world rank of 7221 globally. The country rank of the Vitebsk State University is 17 and that for a continent is 1867. Owing to the good reputation of the medical college several global and local students apply annually to the university.
The Medium of Teaching in the Vitebsk State University
The general medium of instruction for MBBS in the Vitebsk State University is English. So, the overall teaching and communication happen in English which is a great plus point for global students who want to pursue their medical degree from a reputed college at a reasonable fee. However, if you are willing to learn the course in the Russian language, then the academic curriculum will last for 7 years and the medium of instruction will be Russian. The students can take their preferred language for studying MBBS at the university.
Eligibility Status for MBBS in Vitebsk State University
If you are thinking of getting an MBBS admission into the Vitebsk State University, then you need to fit into their eligibility criteria for the same. The following points have to take into consideration when talking about the eligibility status for the medical university:
- The applicant should have obtained good credits in Biology and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and should have studied it as a subject.
- In case, the applicant hasn’t completed their education from an English language institution, they need to appear through the ILETS or the TOEFL exam to obtain a certificate of English language proficiency.
- The candidate must also have passed the NEET exam with the minimum percentile.
Documents Required for Admission
The following is the list of documents that you need to produce for admission into the university:
- 12th examination certificate
- 10th examination certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- NEET passing certificate
- Residence proof
- Name and age proficiency
Visa Application Document
Since it takes time, it is better to apply timely. For the Visa application, the important documents are listed below:
- Visa application form along with Valid passport of the medical applicant
- Latest passport sized photographs
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Deadlines for MBBS Admission in the University
Vitebsk State University is all about quality medical education making you indulge in the top class of education. The university has a good reputation when it comes to quality medical education, making global students attracted to the curriculum. However, if you want an MBBS admission in the university, you need to remember that the last date of applying for the same is 15th August of every year. Applicants need to apply for medicine before that.
Hostel Facilities for MBBS Students
The medical university is equipped with all the facilities, including hostels so that the students can effectively indulge in their medical education. The university has equipped hostels and mess for living and food of the students and ensures that the students are provided with the best resources for their growth and development. The hostel and food services are chargeable and will be included in the tuition fee.
Availability of Indian Food in the Medical University
Since several Indian students study in the medical university, there is vegetarian and Indian food also available in the mess so that the students don’t feel distant from the country and can enjoy Indian food once in a while.
Indian Students in the Medical University
Vitebsk State University is recognized by NMC and so several Indian students frequent the country for quality medical education at an affordable price. Not only this but if any Indian student wants to come back to the country after the completion of the medical course, the university also provides coaching for the FMGE exam.
Known for its amazing climate and the warm and welcoming nature of the city, Belarus is located east of Poland and west of Russia. It guarantees you with top-class medical education. The place is very homely and offers you the best resources to shine your academic career. The MBBS degree provided by the Vitebsk State University is accepted worldwide and so you can get a job in any country of the world with it. The comparatively low fee structure, infrastructure, high quality education, world-class teaching, and friendly study environment are the additional benefit for us in China. The accommodation facilities are very good at Vitebsk State Medical University along with Indian food facility and hence a very suitable option for the Indian students looking for MBBS abroad. Taking admission in Vitebsk State Medical University is an extremely valuable decision for all. It is one of the best Belarus medical universities and hence recommended for Indian medical students.
Why MBBS in Belarus?
Break the shackles of exorbitant fees that hold you back from pursuing your dream career and pursue MBBS in Belarus. The medical universities in Belarus offer promising careers at affordable tuition fees. So focus only on your education without worrying about the huge educational expenses. Study in the best medical colleges and learn with and from the best faculty members. With the help of the clinical practices learn the practicality of the career of a doctor. Be the doctor that many could only dream to be and come out with flying colours. Bag the best of opportunities that will be offered by the best medical universities and colleges.
Advantages of MBBS in Belarus
There are many reasons why it is advantageous to pursue MBBS in Belarus.
- These are You need not worry about the humongous tuitions fees or paying any kind of donations
- The degrees offered by the medical universities in Belarus are regonised both nationally and globally
- Get global exposure, work with the best and learn from the experts when you pursue MBBS in Belarus
- Belarus offers low cost living as well as a safe and sound environment to stay and study
- IELTS/ PTE/ TOEFL is not needed to pursue MBBS here but English happens to be the medium of study
Why choose Tutelage Study for MBBS in Belarus?
We at Tutelage Study are one of the best record holder education consultants in India. We have a team of expert consultants who offer well-researched assistance and comprehensive counselling for you to make a bright career in the field of Medicine. Tutelage Study has several centers across the subcontinent, and each one follows the uniformly structured way of providing excellent results that ensure a satisfactory experience for our valuable clients. We at Tutelage Study have the experience and resources to ensure you get access to everything that you may require for an MBBS admission in one of the top global universities. Team Tutelage Study works with the applicants like a family and supports them at every step. Years of experience, a skilled and dedicated team and access to a multitude of resources have enabled us to assist hundreds of Indian students to get admission in the top medical colleges in the various European countries.
Advantages of consulting Tutelage Study
- A one-stop solution for all your international course consultation requirements
- 24x7 support services
- Transparent practices
- Experienced & skilled support staffs and counsellors
- Competitive consultation fee
- EMI available on Processing Fee
- History of successful MBBS admissions all over Europe
- Reliable & Reputed consultancy in the field of abroad studies
- Official partners for the renowned Universities in Abroad
- Tie up with the top universities of multiple European countries
- Friendly staff and affordable services
- Trusted and recommended by thousands who are already living their dream of getting a higher education abroad
- Highly trained and skilled team, dedicated to helping you reach your destination
- We strictly follow international standards and maintain a high quality of service
- We offer all the details regarding the MBBS admission in the various European and Asian Universities along with their Fee structure.