Hong Bang International University Vietnam: Courses, Eligibility, Admissions, Syllabus, Career Options 2023 - Tutelage Study
Hong Bang International University (HIU) is a private university in Ho Chi Minh City. HIU has faculties of law, economics, fine arts, foreign languages. The university has been accredited by three US educational organizations as meeting American education standard.
|Low Cost of Living
|Have Proficient Faculties
|USMLE | PLAB Coaching
|Approved by MCI and WHO
Affiliation and Recognition of Hong Bang International University
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME);
- Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Education and Research (FAIMER);
- Organization of PhD training programs in the field of biomedical and medical sciences in the European system (ORPHEUS);
- Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE);
- Association of Medical Universities of the Kyrgyz Republic (AMUKR);
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE);
- Asian Medical Education Association (AMEA);
- International Network of Higher Education Quality Assurance Agencies (INQAAHE);
- International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA);
- Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN);
- Asian Medical Students Association (AMSA);
About Medical University
Hong Bang International University (HIU) has 10 faculties, 1 Institute of Education Science and Teacher Training with 49 majors in most of the important fields with high demand of society, in which, Block Health Sciences is considered a spearhead with strong investment in facilities and teaching faculty who are leading professors and doctors in the industry. HIU School Health Sciences includes 7 faculties: Medicine, Odonto - Stomatology, Nursing, Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation, Medical Laboratory, Pharmacy and Midwifery.
Faculty of Medicine is an educational institution to train medical executive at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, scientific research, and technology transfer. The lecturers participating in teaching at the Faculty of Medicine are professors, PhD graduates from abroad, or have experience in teaching in an international environment. Including Nguyen Thanh Duc, M.D., Ph.D. - Former Deputy Director of Hospital 175 - currently Head of Medicine, Dr. Mai Van Thin, who has 40 years of experience in teaching anatomy and practical surgery, Dr. Vu Gia Phong graduated from the University of California, Berkeley - No. 1 Public University in the world (according to US news ranking), a student of Nobel Prize-winning professors; …Teaching Faculty are one of the outstanding features that have contributed to the training quality and reputation of the HIU over the years. To serve the teaching process and meet the needs of clinical good practice for Health Sciences students, Hong Bang International University will renovate and build a new campus, turning campus II at 120 Hoa Binh Street, Hoa Binh Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City becomes a Complex in health training, care, and treatment. Campus II with a new appearance will include Hospital; Hotel – HIU Sulyna and Training Center – HIU University.
With HIU Hospital, campus II will be the most modern center for research and training in the health sector in the country, gradually becoming a leading facility in medical examination and treatment in terms of standards, medical ethics. and apply the latest scientific research in clinical practice in the near future. HIU's current partners are Tu Du Hospital, Cho Ray Hospital, 30-4 Hospital, Thong Nhat Hospital, Children's Hospital, An Binh Hospital, Vinmec, Vitoria International Clinic... ensure students can practice and work at hospitals right from the first year of university, as well as be taught directly by outstanding doctors and nurses during their studies.
Especially in 2020, Hong Bang International University signed a cooperation agreement with Hoan My Medical Group to train and develop medical human resources. Students in the Health Sciences of the HIU have the opportunity to practice at hospitals and clinics under the Hoan My system. In the academic year 2021-2022, Hong Bang International University is expected to have many new majors, focusing on those that are in high demand by society, especially opening 8 new majors in the field of Health Sciences includes Medical Imaging Technology, Dental Health, Nutrition, Child Care, Therapy Activities, Hospital Management, bringing the total number of fields of study in the Health Sciences up to 16 majors, especially in the system of private schools that have trained in fine health up to the present time.
Why Study MBBS at Hong Bang International University
- Medical University provides education in the English language.
- There is no donation fee or additional charge.
- Faculty members are highly experienced and skilled in their fields.
- Moreover, the university engages its students in a range of cultural and extracurricular activities.
- There are also hostel facilities with all the essentials for students.
|Hong Bang International University
|Year Instruction Started:
||State Government and Medical Council
||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
|Year Instruction Began:
|Language of Instruction:
|University Alternate Names:
||Truong D?i H?c Quoc Te Hong Bang Khoa Y
Advantages of MBBS at Hong Bang International University
- Tuition fees are low, affordable, and provide a great exposure to clinical settings.
- There are many affiliated hospitals where students can gain practical experience.
- This Medical University's medical degrees are internationally recognized and ranked by WHO.
- For Indian students who wish to study MBBS in this Medical University, English medium MBBS courses are available, so language barriers are not an issue.
- Because the class size is limited, each student receives individualized attention from the teachers.
- Students enjoy staying in hostels and accommodations.
- Upon completion of the MBBS program, students may practice medicine in government hospitals in the same country.
Faculty of MBBS at Hong Bang International University
- Odonto - Stomatology
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Medical Laboratory
- Pharmacy and Midwifery
Students life at Hong Bang International University
Hong Bang International University primarily focuses on the formation of students to become world citizens with outstanding personalities and passion for an exemplary life. The hostel is a home away home to form students: well-groomed, socially sensitive and morally upright, and professionally competent in the respective walks of life. Hostel life imparts a framework for ideal community life and social collaboration deep into the minds of the students. Residential facilities are available to provide a well-furnished hostel for both boys and girls with round-the-clock service for the safety and security of students. Uninterrupted safe drinking water and Mess facilities are also provided.
The fundamental objectives of Hong Bang International University student hostels are:
- 1. To provide a home for academic fellowship and interchange of ideas
- To offer convenient facilities for healthy living and dining.
- To help students to assimilate what is best in community life and the culture of fraternity.
- To provide the right atmosphere for fostering unity, faith in God, and service to the nation.
The hostel is a broader system with components like spacious accommodation facilities, reporting system, general rules and regulations exclusive for boys and girls, anti-ragging supporting system, grievance readdress system, Mess management system, laundry facility, medical emergency system, security system, prayer rooms, gymnasium, reading rooms, Wi-Fi, recreation facility, indoor and outdoor sports facility, and counseling facilities.
Hong Bang International University Ranking
|Hong Bang International University Country Ranking is 41
|Hong Bang International University World Ranking is 7597
Eligibility Criteria for Admission at Hong Bang International University
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary examination with Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 50% in PCB or more in your 12th results.
- Students must be 17 years or more for medical education in this university.
- All Indian students going to study MBBS abroad have to qualify NEET exams.
Admission Process at Hong Bang International University
- Step 1: Complete the online application provided by the University. or Fill out the course registration form from our website then we will be doing all the below steps.
- Step 2: Print out the application. Send the signed form along with the required documents listed below to the university.
- Step 3: Scan the documents and email them to the admissions office with a subject line of 'Application for Admission' in the body of the email.
- Step 4: Documents can be submitted only until the application deadline. Be sure to submit all documents before the final submission date.
- Step 5: After verification of the student's documents by Medical University, the University will send the student the acceptance or rejection letter accordingly.
- Step 6: Payment of initial fees should be done once the candidate is accepted. Upon receiving the acknowledgment letter, the student will receive their fee.
- Step 7: Students have to do the following documentation translation, apostle attestation of the basic documents of education.
- Step 8: If the applicant has been accepted, they must immediately apply for a student visa . University will mail students their Invitation letters.
Documents Required for Admission at Hong Bang International University
- Copy of 10th grade mark-sheet
- Copy of 12th grade mark-sheet
- NEET scorecard
- 10 passport size photographs
- Official invitation letter from university
- Copy of International passport of student
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Medical test report
Hostel And Mess Facilities available at Hong Bang International University
University has a very good hostel campus with free Wifi access. Accommodations for students are available as singles, doubles and triples. Additionally, there are separate hostels for women and men. All hostels are furnished with beds, chairs, tables, and other necessary items. Facilities within the campus include a supermarket, a clinic, a pharmacy, etc. The hostel is monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day. For Indian students on campus, Mess is also available. All students are subject to strict hostel rules. The hostel also serves Indian food.
MBBS Syllabus at Hong Bang International University
||Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry
||General Pathology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacology
||Pathology- Anatomy & Physiology , Pediatrics
|Fourth year - Final Year
||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology
MBBS Duration at Hong Bang International University
The Hong Bang International University provides a six years course of MBBS including 1 year of internship. The students also get an excellent opportunity to practice at University-affiliated hospitals after getting a 5-year MBBS degree dedicated to theoretical education of medicine.
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Hong Bang International University
Top class university
Just like in India, universities/institutes abroad provide students with state-of-the-art universities complete with modern amenities for a wholesome education experience. The universities not only boast world-class faculty but also provide internationally recognized degrees to students to be able to create a mark in the medical field globally. Universities and colleges abroad also provide paramount safety and security to students so they are able to feel at home in a foreign land.
Use of English language
To attract international students, a lot of colleges and universities abroad use English as their primary language of instructions and communication in medical universities. This again works as an advantage in attracting international and Indian students. However, applicants should note that it is always an added bonus to be versed in the local language.
The cost of pursuing MBBS abroad is at par or lower as compared to private universities in India. On successful completion of their course students are allowed to practice in the host country. This provides them an opportunity to earn big money thus yielding a better return on investments in the long run. Tuition Fees in abroad medical colleges are affordable
More number of seats
Due to the limited number of government medical seats in India, and exorbitant tuition fees at private universities, a lot of aspirants are unable to pursue their dream of studying MBBS in India. However, international universities have been able to tap into this student group simply by keeping their tuition fees low, education standards high, and above all providing a larger number of seats as compared to their government counterparts in India.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To promote a healthy flow of students coming into foreign countries to pursue medical studies, universities and institutions have announced several scholarships and financial grants to students to encourage studying MBBS abroad. Students can check out a list of scholarships available to them to pursue MBBS study abroad.
Global Job Opportunity
The students who are studying MBBS from Abroad gets ample opportunity to apply for jobs in any part of the world. Once they obtain the certificate to practice anywhere in the world, they can get the country-wise certificate as well to be able to practice medicine after their graduation.
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnamese: Thành Ph? H? Chí Minh), commonly known as Saigon (Vietnamese: Sài Gòn) or by the abbreviations HCMC or HCM, is the largest city in Vietnam and the former capital of the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam).
Ho Chi Minh City's climate is classified as tropical wet and dry, meaning that it is warm all year round and divided into two distinct seasons, the wet season and the dry season, rather than spring, summer, fall and winter. The rainy season lasts from May through October, and the dry season runs from December to April.
Additional Details About Medical College
|Year Instruction Started:
||Tr??ng ??i H?c Qu?c T? H?ng Bàng Khoa Y
||215 ?i?n Biên Ph? P.15, Bình Th?nh Hô Chí Minh City Viet Nam
||Doctor of Medicine
|Year Instruction Began:
||Admission follows completion of secondary education.
Hong Bang International University Tuition Fees
||Tuition Fees USD
||Tuition Fees INR