Altai State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
The first graduation session took place in the year 1960. In the year 1975, the University added Pharmaceutical Faculty that gradually grew within the years.
The first batch of the Dental Faculty was introduced in the 1990. In the year 1993, the Center of Continuing Education started generating the certification system of Medical Specialists. In the year 1994, Altai State Medical Institute was renamed as Altai State Medical University(order of the State Committee of Russia from 15.06.1994 ? 586, Order of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation from 23.06.1994, ? 127). Later in the year 1998, the Faculty of Powerful office introduced Distance Learning.
The University offered Medical- Prophylactic Faculty in the year 2001. However, in 2002, the University opened a Dental Clinic with the most advanced technology of dental restoration. In 2004, the Faculty of Higher Nursing Education was introduced.
The University has by far trained more than 20,000 graduates. The Academic Staff of the University consists of more than 100 doctors and 350 candidates of science, 3 Corresponding Members of RAMS (ZS Barkagan, VIKiselev, YNScheu-hat), 5 Honored Scientists of Russia (ZS Barkagan VB Gervasi, L. Tarasov, G. Trubnikov, YN Shoikhet), 25 distinguished physicians Russia and 10 honored workers of the Graduate School.
Faculties of the University
- Faculty of Advanced Nursing
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of General Medicine
MBBS in Russia- Altai State Medical University
Altai State Medical University was earlier known as Altai State Medical Institute. It was founded in the year 1954. The University is situated Mbbs in Russia. Barnaul is located along the Ob River in the Western Siberian Plain and it is the administrative center of Altai Krai. In 2014, the city had a population of around 700,000 people. Altai State Medical University is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation. The founder of the University himself is the part of Russian Federation. It is a state-financed foundation, entrenched in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
MBBS from Russia Entry Requirement
- The minimum age should be 17 and the maximum age should be 25 years before the 31st December of a year of the admission process.
- Applicants must be 12th passed from the recognized institute/university.
- Candidate should have 50% aggregate in PCB.
- Applicants must clear the NEET exam.
Admission Process: Required for MBBS Course
Application forms are available on the university portal. You need to ensure the documents required for applying for MBBS course.
Get the invitation letter :
After the submission of documents, the university will issue the official invitation letter to students. The period of reviewing the applications is vary as per university.
Pay Enrollment Expenses:
After getting the admission letter, you need to pay application fees & confirm your seats at university.
Apply for the visa:
Students can apply for a student visa to the nearest embassy of the respective country.
Inform the date of arrival:
Students need to inform the date of arrival before 7 days of your arrival.
Documents Required: For applying MBBS Course
- High School Certificate
- Copy of passport
- Application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Language proficiency certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
Benefits of Studying in Russia
- Altai State Medical University pays individual attention to the safety of students.
- There will be no entrance exam or any enrollment exam while applying for MBBS course at Altai State Medical University.
- Cost of living and studying at university is easily affordable.
- There is an ample number of opportunities are available after completion of the MBBS from ASMU.
- Experienced staff and excellent aspects of teaching.
- Affiliated hospitals for providing training and internship programs.
- No donation and capitation fees.
- Clinical exposure is provided to enhance the practical knowledge of students.
All modern amenities are available to international students in the Altai State Medical University
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their choice of food.
- Availability of Indian restaurants in nearby places.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Altai State Medical University has the accreditation and recognition of following medical bodies mentioned below:
- Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)