- The minimum age should be 17 and the maximum age should be 25 years before the 31st December of a year of the admission process.
- Applicants must be 12th passed from the recognized institute/university.
- Candidate should have 50% aggregate in PCB.
- Applicants must clear the NEET exam.
Admission Process: Required for MBBS Course
Application forms are available on the university portal. You need to ensure the documents required for applying for MBBS course.
Get the invitation letter :
After the submission of documents, the university will issue the official invitation letter to students. The period of reviewing the applications is vary as per university.
Pay Enrollment Expenses:
After getting the admission letter, you need to pay application fees & confirm your seats at university.
Apply for the visa:
Students can apply for a student visa to the nearest embassy of the respective country.
Inform the date of arrival:
Students need to inform the date of arrival before 7 days of your arrival.
Documents Required: For applying MBBS Course
- High School Certificate
- Copy of passport
- Application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Language proficiency certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate