Medical University of Lublin Admission, Fees & Requirements
Medical University of Lublin was founded on October 24, 1949, by the cabinet’s decree. The university educates the graduates and doctoral candidates in the field of medical pharmaceutical and health sciences. The university also encourages the students to participate in a training program conducted in public research centers.
Today, the university has 7000 students out of which 1000 are the foreign students from 53 countries. The Medical University of Lublin offers the specialization programs in the field of medical analytics, biomedicine, physiotherapy, pharmacy, dental hygiene, dentistry, nursing, emergency medicine and public health. The programmes at Medical University of Lublin are approved by Central Council for Science and Higher Education, Poland. In the year of 2000, the Medical Academy Lublin Library was founded at Szkolna 18 street.
Medical University of Lublin – Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Yes, It’s required
||Rs. 4.81 Lakh/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Polish
||Country Rank – 69
World Rank – 5221
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
- Candidate should be high school diploma graduate or matriculation necessary for admission to MBBS course at the Medical University of Lublin.
- Candidate should have to obtain English proficiency certificate with the grade other than primary.
- Indian candidates are required to produce apostille for their exam after graduation from senior secondary school.
- Students should be taken a Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects during their course of study with an aggregate of 50 to 55%.
Documents Required: For Enrolling MBBS Course
- Copy of high school diploma certificate
- Copy of application form with an invitation letter
- Copy of passport
- Medical certificate
- English Proficiency certificate (with grade)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
Admission Process (2020-21): For MBBS/MD Course
- Firstly, the candidate needs to register on the university portal for enrolling MD course.
- Candidate should submit original or certified copies of documents signed by prescribed authorities.
- All the documents should be translated into English or the Polish language certified by respective authorities.
- Candidate should have to apply for the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
- The entrance examination consists of 100 MCQ questions.
Benefits & Recognition
- The best national university in Poland with 70 years of history and 28 years of experience in English teaching education.
- Organized professional training programs based on European standards.
- NBME and USMLE practice exam center.
- Graduates from the university can appear for medical licensing examinations in the European countries as well as in the countries like US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
- A student can participate in the ERASMUS+ program during the course of study.
Accreditation and Recognition
Programs at Medical University of Lublin approved by,
- Medical Board of New York and California
- National Accreditation Committee
- University Commission of Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Thailand