University of Perpetual Help Admission, Fees & Requirements
The University of Perpetual Help was founded by Dr./BGen. Antonio Laperal Tamayo and Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo on February 5, 1975. Which is located in Las Pinas city, Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help is the highly preferred choice for worldwide medical asprants to pursue MBBS in the Philippines.
It is also known as the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD). The University of Perpetual Help is a pioneer in medical education in the Philippines and the school is expanded with the establishment of two campuses – Molina and Calamba campus and began to expand with a great infrastructure, curricular activities, organized programs, faculty members and research.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is putting major efforts to achieve its goals of maintaining and sustaining education. The admission process of the University of Perpetual Help has started and the last date of submitting the applications will be 15th July. The University has established and maintained the local and international linkages with prestigious institutions and Hospitals.
University has a name in imparting quality education for MD (Doctor of Medicine) in the Philippines through Jonelta Foundation School of Medicine (estd. in 1996). The University also provides the opportunity of Internship at the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center (UPHDM). University has a 100% passing rate of graduates for USMLE. Faculty members of the University are graduates of reputed International Universities like Harvard University, University of London, UCLA, etc., with masteral & doctoral degrees in education, epidemiology and social sciences.
College of Medicine offers:
- General Medicine (MD- equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Dental Medicine
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Technology
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing NEET UG examination.
The medical aspirants must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at University of Perpetual Help:
- Step 1: The candidates must fill the correct details asked in the application form available on the official website of the University of Perpetual Help.
- Step 2: The candidates must upload the scan copies of academic documents.
- Step 3: Take the print out of the application form and submit it with a recent passport size photograph.
- Step 4: The candidates should attend interviews scheduled by the University of Perpetual Help.
- Step 5: Start the visa processing step to get a valid visa.
- Step 6: The candidates will get a valid passport to make their dreams come true.
The students willing to take MBBS admission at University of Perpetual help must submit all documents mentioned below:
- The candidates must submit the fully- filled application form.
- The candidates must submit academic records ( Duly authenticated) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the passing certificate at the time of MBBS admission.
- Also, carry the school leaving certificate during admission time.
- Carry migration certificate during admission time.
- The candidates must submit the MBBS admission fee receipt for admission.
- The candidates must submit the birth certificate ( Duly authenticated).
- Submit the NEET report card and admit card.
- The foreign students must submit a valid passport photocopy ( with valid stay).
- Submit 3 recent passport size photos(2×2 coloured pictures) for MBBS admission.
- The candidates must submit the certificate of good moral character.
- Submit the document of medical clearance issued by the Bureau of Quarantine.
- The candidates must submit the physiological clearance.
- Also, submit NBI clearance or police clearance during admission time.
- Submit the NCA clearance document.
- The candidates should submit the student Visa or special study permit.
- Submit ISHIHARA and audiometry results (Maritime results).
- Carry 1 long white folder and 1 brown envelope along with all documents.
University has a Supreme Student Council for empowering students and gearing them towards self-reliance. Students participate and enjoy in civic & social affairs, harnessing pure Filipino culture. University of Perpetual help foresees the students enjoying a quality of life in abundance, living in peace and building a nation that the coming generation will nourish, cherish and value. University has a collaborative venture of University’s Library and Media centre that ensures that teachers, school and administrators work together to provide opportunities for social, cultural and educational growth of students.
Benefits & Recognition
Let’s check out the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The University of Perpetual Help is MCI approved and has the recognition of the WHO.
- The faculty members of University have graduated from prestigious institutions( Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, FEU, De la Salle, UST, UC Davis etc).
- The University of Perpetual Help has an extensive network of national and international linkages.
- Review classes of medical board exams are given to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will acquire knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions and quiz shows, etc at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The medical degree provided by the University of Perpetual Help is accepted across the globe.
- The University conducts parents and professors meetings for interactions about the studies.
- 300 bedded hospital known as University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical centre (UPHDMC) within the campus of the university.
- UPHDMC has placement office graduated students who are looking for job opportunities worldwide.
- The graduated students from University of Perpetual Help have 100% of passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for doing MBBS.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation and Wifi etc.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious institution of medical studies.
Accreditation and Recognition
The University of Perpetual Help is officially accredited and recognised by several medical bodies:
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Accredited by CHED, Philippines
- Recognised by Medical board of California (USA)
- Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO)