The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing NEET UG examination.