Our Lady of Fatima University Admission, Fees & Requirements
In 1967, Our Lady of Fatima University was established. Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the best centers for Medical Education in the Philippines. Since its establishment, with over 40 years, the Fatima university has graduated over 30,000 medical practitioners from all disciplines.
OLFU has a computer laboratory that is equipped with internet access to facilitate networking of all medical students and research work in medicine. The university has five buildings with sophisticated and latest medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education.
The University has 5 main campuses and welcomes students from every section of different corners of the globe.
Our Lady of Fatima University was founded in 1967. The Founder of the University was Jose Olivarez and his son-in-law, Dr Vicente m. Santos. The university developed out of Our Lady of Fatima Hospital. The hospital converted the primary provider of medical and health care services for Valenzuela.
Few features that University showcases:
- Top Medical University in the Philippines
- Offers globally recognized degrees by Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with WDOMS
- Cutting-edge American Curriculum
- Quality education at a feasible cost
- Delivery of medical education in the English Language
- Great international and practical exposure
- Training for MCI Screening Test
- Located in the Heart of Manila with easy access to many parts of the region
- General Medicine (MD- Doctor of Medicine, equivalent to MBBS in India)
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is as follows:
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT,etc. for admission.
Following is the admission procedure for applying to MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University:
Step 1: Fill in the application form accurately.
Step 2: Attach the documents given below:
- – Scanned copy of marksheet of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education
- – Results of NEET (Score card)
- – Scanned copy of your Passport
Step 3: After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 4: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you your visa invitation.
Step 5: Stamp your visa in the Embassy, once you receive the visa invitation.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Our Lady of Fatima University:
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Official Invitation letter from the University.
- Passport (Having minimum 18 months validity).
- Birth Certificate.
- All documents Authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Embassy’s Legalization for all the documents.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s Bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- NEET Certificate.
- HIV test documents (with negative test results).
University provides assistance in accommodation and dining facilities to all its international students. It makes sure that hostels or dorms should be well-equipped with all the basic amenities and 24 hours security.
Our Lady of Fatima University is one of the best centers for Medical Education in Philippines. With over 40 years, Fatima has graduated over 30,000 medical practitioners from all disciplines.
OLFU has five buildings with latest and sophisticated medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education. Also, it has a computer laboratory equipped with internet access to facilitate research work and networking of all medical students.
Benefits & Recognition
Below are some of the benefits of studying at Our Lady of Fatima University:
- The university provides the students MBBS education which is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- The campus of OLFU provides a great environment for the students.
- There are cultural activities at the university to enhance the relationship between the students.
- There is no entrance exam to join the MBBS course at this university.
- Any kind of Capitation or Donation fee is not required to join this University.
- The MBBS course here has a very low college fee.
- The university is beautiful and it provides a safe environment to the students.
- The Hostel rooms of the university are large and spacious.
- Canteens are available at the university campus and they provide all types of Indian food.
- At the library, a 24 hours facility for reading is available.
- The college campus provides a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility.
||Approved by MCI, WHO