Manila Central University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Manila Central University is situated in Caloocan city, Philippines and established in the year of 1904. Manila Central University is a pioneer in health science education in the Philippines. And the best choice for the students coming across the globe to pursue their dreams of becoming a doctor. The university provides the best quality of education with all modern equipment and that too at a low fee structure which makes the worldwide students to study MBBS at affordable cost. Manila Central University has started the admission process, the students should fill-up the form before the deadline hits and the last date of submitting the applications will be 15th July.
Manila Central University: Quick Highlights
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Last Date for Admission Forms
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium of Teaching
|Country Rank – 48
World Rank – 8695
|Recognition of University
|MCI & WHO approved
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission Manila Central University for doing MBBS:
- The Candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in the Philippines.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in the Philippines.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Manila Central University.
Following are the simple & easy steps to take admission for doing MBBS in Manila Central University:
- Step 1: Fill the Online Application form with Essential details.
- Step 2: Upload the scan copies of Academic documents.
- Step 3: Submit the application form with passport photographs in the university office.
- Step 4: Pay the Entrance Examination fee.
- Step 5: Proceed to the following for evaluation and interview.
- Step 6: Pay the Visa fee.
Following are the important documents which must be submitted during the admission procedure:
- Academic documents of 11th and 12th
- Government-approved Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- 4 Passport size photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- Document of Medical fitness
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines.
Benefits & Recognition
- Manila Central University is MCI & WHO approved.
- It offers a low fee structure which is affordable for doing MBBS in Philippines medical university.
- The Medical degree from this university is accepted across the globe.
- It offers a low fee structure which is affordable for worldwide students for doing MBBS courses.
- The environment of the Manila Central University campus is safe and calm with well-equipped Infrastructure.
- All essential facilities are available in the university such as food, accommodation and wifi facilities etc.
- The university is having International cooperation with many nations.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English Language.
- Manila Central University is providing a simple admission procedure.
- The Infrastructure is comprising of laboratories and education equipment make the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Manila Central University provides quality education with highly qualified teaching staff.
Accreditation and Recognition
Manila Central University is approved by several medical bodies given below:
- Commission of higher education, Philippines
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)