AMA School of Medicine Admission, Fees & Requirements
AMA School of Medicine was established in 2008 which is the best option to study MBBS in the Philippines. The institute is located in the heart of Makati city which holds the highest concentrations of multinational, transnational and international organizations.
The institute has produced a number of medical practitioners through an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop self-directed and lifelong learners.
During the first 3 year course of study, students will get an understanding of basic science and clinical science concepts in the class of medicine. From the 4th year course of study, students have been taught the practical aspects through the practice of medicine, epidemiologic and health research programs.
The University has many facilities that are used for advancement of students’ clinical as well as practical skills. All of this includes Gross Anatomy, laboratories for Histology, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology. Students accomplish hands over dissection of cadavers in Gross Anatomy.
AMASOM is recognized by WHO and MCI. With the recognition by MCI, AMASOM’s Medicine program is considered equivalent to the MBBS degree. After the MD graduation from AMASOM, Indian students are provided with a license to practice in India.
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Care
- Applicant’s ages should be between 17 to 25 years.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Applicants must take the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 45% for reserved category.
- Applicants need to qualify the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Admission Procedure (2020-21): AMA School of Medicine
- Step 1: Fill the application form online on the university’s portal.
- Step 2: Submit the required documents & wait for the application review process.
- Step 3: The process takes 10-15 days for review & approval.
- Step 4: An eligible student will get an official invitation letter from the institute.
- Step 5: Apply for the visa.
- NEET Report Card
- Xth Mark Sheet
- XIIth Mark Sheet
- English proficiency certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Benefits & Recognition
- High education standard.
- Follows the international standard of education.
- Low cost MBBS education.
- Integrated MBBS curriculum with ideal student-faculty ratio.
- Clinically oriented method of teaching & learning.