Tribhuvan University Admission, Fees & Requirements
The Tribhuvan University committed to make a centre of quality education and set up a learning culture in Nepal. This college is an ideal choice for the students willing to acquire a higher education in medicine program.
The online admission forms are available from August to September 2020 and students must fill-up the following important details and submit the form till Sep 2020. Students must clear the Medical entrance exam of Tribhuvan University to study medical science.
|Last Date for Admission Forms
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
|MBBS Course Duration
|Medium of Teaching
||Country Ranking -3
World Ranking -7470
||MCI & WHO Approved
MBBS in Nepal - Tribhuvan University
Tribhuvan University, Nepal was established in the year of 1959. Tribhuvan University is the very first institute of higher education or study mbbs in Nepal. The University campus is situated in ancient and small town Kirtipur, Kathmandu.
The students must fit in the Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Tribhuvan University of Nepal:
- The student must have a minimum age of 17 years
- The maximum age limit for medicine education in the University for Indian students is according to NEET age limit.
- The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 10+2 standard in PCB subjects from a recognized board.
- The student must have secured NEET qualification.
- Valid passport is required for the international students.
- Valid MCI certificate is required.
To study MBBS course in Tribhuvan University of Nepal the students must follow the following admission process:
Application forms are available on the official website of U.tribhuvan University, students must fill the form before September.
- Fill all the academic details in the application form
Upload your academic documents in PSF or image format, along with passport size photographs.
- HSC and SSC Marksheets
- Valid passport copy for international students
- NEET scoresheet
The candidates must submit the following documents to get MBBS admission in Tribhuvan University of Nepal.
- The students must carry their 10th & 12th mark-sheet/certificate.
- Birth certificate is required at the time of admission.
- Nationality certificate/Aadhar Card proof is essential during admission time.
- Carry passport size photographs for admission.
- Birth certificate is required.
- Valid passport copy must be submitted during admission.
- NEET scorecard is essential for getting admission in MBBS course.
Benefits & Recognition
- Tribhuvan university offers a low fee structure which is convenient to global students to pursue MBBS.
- The university provides assured quality of education to all students.
- Tribhuvan University has amicable relations with other nations.
- The university offers direct admission without paying any hidden costs or donation fee.
- The medical degree from Tribhuvan University of Nepal is also valid in other countries after clearing the respective screening tests of respective countries.
- The university has highly developed infrastructure.
- Tribhuvan University of Nepal is recognised by MCI & WHO.
- No language barrier issues in this university during MBBS education.
- The university provides a full stock of books in the library.
- The living expenses of the city is quite cheap as compared to other countries.
- University provides a high class of accommodation facilities with modern amenities to all students.
- Tribhuvan University of Nepal comprises experienced and competent faculty members.
- Tribhuvan University has the best teaching methodologies.
- Documentation system of this university is fairly quick and easy.
- No need to qualify language tests like IELTS & TOEFL.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The Tribhuvan University of Nepal is Accredited and Recognized by medical bodies:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)