The students must fit in the Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Tribhuvan University of Nepal:
- The student must have a minimum age of 17 years
- The maximum age limit for medicine education in the University for Indian students is according to NEET age limit.
- The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 10+2 standard in PCB subjects from a recognized board.
- The student must have secured NEET qualification.
- Valid passport is required for the international students.
- Valid MCI certificate is required.