Kazakh Russian Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
In the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of the top and well known private medical colleges. The university was formerly known as Kazakhstan Medical University. It was founded in the year 1992.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University was founded by the member of the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev. At the university, there are more than 200 lecturers in which most of them are reputed and well- known doctors, foreign scientists, and some famous Kazakhstani doctors. With the academic mobility program, the students will also get the opportunity to practice and study abroad.
The enrolment at the university will be made on a competitive basis. Also, applicants without citizenship or foreign citizenship are acknowledged in agreement with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan as well as international treaties validate by the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Rules and regulation of admission at KRMU are developed in agreement with the Model Rules of Admission, accepted by Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The educational strategy at the Kazakh Russian Medical University meets the benchmark of education. In addition, new methods and plan of teaching to advance medical learning in the Republic of Kazakhstan were effectively tested at the KRMU.
The medical teaching is guided by more than 200 lecturers in which most of them are reputed and well- known doctors, foreign scientist, and some famous Kazakhstani. The students will also get the opportunity to practice and study in abroad with the academic mobility program. Students will have the option to choose their learning language (Kazakh or Russian).
Kazakh Russian Medical University has good relations with the University in the country and far abroad. Their partner list comprises of Nagasaki University, The Federal centre of Heart, Bashkir state Medical University, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Omsk state Medical Academy and the list goes on. The joint research programs, educational activities, research in Genetics, child and maternal health care are created at the KRMU.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
Step 1: Students should apply online. They should fill the online application form of the university.
Following documents are required for enrolling in the university:
- Copy of the transcript of grade 10, grade 11, grade 12
- school-leaving certificate
- valid passport
Step 2: The students will be informed about the dismissal and acceptance of the application once their documents are evaluated. The student will be informed after 1-2 working days, in the event that a student & application structure is acknowledged. The students will be given the affirmation inside a similar period.
Step 3: Applicants should pay enrollment expenses. Students can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods, after receiving the confirmation letter.
Step 4: Applicants can then apply for the student visa.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Kazakh Russian Medical University:
- Faculty of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- 6 passport certificates
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- The medical council of India’s Eligibility certificate
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University is as follows:
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
Benefits & Recognition
- At the Kazakh Russian Medical University, the medical faculty consists of 200 instructors in which a large portion of them are reputed and well-known doctors, outside researchers, etc.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has maintained relations with the Universities in the nation and abroad.
- In concurrence with the Model Rules of Admission, acknowledged by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Rules and guidelines of admission at KRMU are created.
- At Kazakh Russian Medical University, students are furnished with big and comfortable rooms at the cutting edge hostels arranged inside the medical campus. There are all the facilities like sports halls, pools, and the Internet etc. at the campus.
- At the campus of Kazakh Russian Medical University, special training is provided for MCI tests for every one of the students by Indian teachers with exceptionally created programming and most present-day innovations.
- The education system of Kazakh Russian Medical University is focused on both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members are present at the university.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses at the university.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Kazakh Russian Medical University is accredited and recognized by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of education and Science and
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)