Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University was founded in 1934. It is the leading institution of the system of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and it is the oldest classical university in the republic.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The Al-farabi University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
It has taken its name from the renowned philosopher and scholar named Al-farabi. In the year 2001, this was recognized as the national university. Currently, more than 20,000 students study at the university and there are 2500 faculty members teaching at the university.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian nation and previous Soviet republic, reaches out from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern outskirt with China and Russia. Its biggest city, Almaty, is a long-standing exchanging center point whose historic points incorporate Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-period Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, showing a huge number of Kazakh antiquities.
Kazakhstan is authoritatively a fair, mainstream, unitary, protected republic with a differing social legacy. Kazakhstan imparts outskirts to Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-topped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has an expected 18 million individuals starting at 2014. Given its huge land territory, its populace thickness is among the most reduced, at under 6 individuals for every square kilometer (15 individuals for each sq mi). The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the nation’s biggest city.
It shares peripheries of 6,846 kilometers (4,254 mi) with Russia, 2,203 kilometers (1,369 mi) with Uzbekistan, 1,533 kilometers (953 mi) with China, 1,051 kilometers (653 mi) with Kyrgyzstan, and 379 kilometers (235 mi) with Turkmenistan. Real urban areas incorporate Astana, Almaty, Karagandy, Shymkent, Atyrau, and Oskemen. While found essentially in Asia, a little segment of Kazakhstan is likewise found west of the Urals in Eastern Europe.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Al-farabi Kazakh National University is as follows:
- Students must have more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have chemistry, physics, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Following is the admission process for applying to MBBS course at Al-farabi Kazakh National University:
Step 1: Students should apply online. They should fill the online application form of the university.
Following documents are required for enrolling in the university:
- Copy of the transcript of grade 10, grade 11, grade 12
- school-leaving certificate
- valid passport
Step 2: The students will be informed about the dismissal and acceptance of the application once their documents are evaluated. The student will be informed after 1-2 working days, in the event that a student & application structure is acknowledged. The students will be given the affirmation inside a similar period.
Step 3: Applicants should pay enrollment expenses. Students can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods, after receiving the confirmation letter.
Step 4: Applicants can then apply for the student visa.
Following documents are required at the time of admission to Al-farabi Kazakh National University:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
- The students are not required to sit for any entrance examinations before securing admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University.
- The university does not demand any kind of donations.
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side for students who choose to study at this university.
- The university offers top notch education facilities for the students.
- The university offers a safe and engaging environment for all.
- The infrastructure of the university is modern and highly advanced.
- There is a safe and peaceful atmosphere which is good for studies at the university.
- Students are provided with extracurricular activities such as sports facilities, music and other related leisure activities.
- The faculties at the university are cooperative and qualified.
- The medium of instruction in English for the international medical candidates.
- The university has modern and advanced infrastructure.