Islamic Azad University of Medical Science
Islamic Azad University, Tehran Medical Branch was established on June 17, 1985. The University is a non-governmental (NGO) and the non-profit association for the public mileage; its budget is handed by the pupil necrology freights. The University began its conditioning under the administration of Dr. Seyed Hossein Yahyavi and commissioning of four educational situations of the professional doctorate in drug, nursing, midwifery, and laboratory lores in bachelorette position with the immersion of 376 scholars and now with over 6000 scholars has three blessing academy, 17 branches in educational situations of a professional doctorate, master, bachelorette of wisdom, discontinued bachelorette and associate degree.
Read Also: MBBS in Iran
Quick highlights about Islamic Azad University of Medical Science
|Year of Establishment
||NMC and WHO approved
||Students should get 60% aggregate in PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
|Medium of Teaching
From March 2007,Dr. Ahmad Firouzan has been chairman, and the university continued to attract further faculty members, spark Educational Development Center( EDC), establishment and commissioning of new fields, equipping hospitals, Construction of ultramodern subspecialty hospitals with 240 beds on Bou- Ali sanitarium in current land sanitarium, set up exploration centers and follow- up artistic issues are the different subjects which were formerly considerable in Tehran Medical Branch.
In 2017, the leading commission of Islamic Azad University decided on the admixture of Medical, Dentistry, and Pharmaceutical branches, forming one of the biggest branches of medical and clinical lores of Islamic Azad University. Following the merge, Dentistry, Pharmaceutical, and Medical lores are working and uniting under the same marquee, Islamic Azad University of Medical lores.
Affiliation and Recognition of Islamic Azad University of Medical Science
- Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran.
- Medical council of India.
- World Federation for Medical education.
- World Health organization.
Faculty at Islamic Azad University of Medical Science
Arak University is located in the Islamic Republic of Iran's central area (Arak, Markazi Province). Arak University was founded in 1970, and after over 50 years of operation, the collaboration of 300 full-time and 400 part-time academic members maintains the excellent quality of Arak University's programs.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Advanced Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery
- Faculty of Health and Medical Engineering and Psychology
- Faculty of Paramedic
Islamic Azad University of Medical Science Admission Process
Candidates must take examinations as part of the admissions process. The academic year is traditionally divided into semesters, as it is at many other Iranian universities. The MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine-Bachelor of Surgery) and MD (Master of Medicine) are the two most popular medical degrees awarded in Iranian universities (Doctor of Medicine). The prerequisites for an MBBS application vary based on the university to which you wish to apply. The needs listed here are estimates. So, in order to have a comprehensive image, you need conduct research on the University of your Choice. Some general criteria for an MBBS include:
- Step 1. Complete the application form with correct personal and educational information.
- Step 2. Send scanned copies of your academic documents and passport to Islamic Azad University.
- Step 3. After the University has completed its assessment of your application, it will generate a report.
- Step 4. Paying the tuition fees
- Step 5. Once your acceptance has been confirmed, you can start the immigration procedure. Make an application for a student visa.
- Step 6. It’s now time to board a plane to Iran and begin your adventure to becoming a doctor.
Document Required For Islamic Azad University of Medical Science Admission
Make sure you have all of the relevant papers before applying for admission in Iran to avoid any confusion or rushing at the last minute. For MBBS admission in Iran, the following documents are required:
- 12th certificate from CBSE/ICSE or any other equivalent board.
- Migration certificate.
- NEET scorecard with minimum qualifying marks.
- 10th certificate.
- Date of birth certificate/valid identity proof.
- A valid passport.
- Student visa on the passport.
- 15-20 passport-size photographs.
Popular MBBS Destination For Indian Students