St. James School of Medicine Admission, Fees & Requirements
Saint James School of Medicine is an international medical school located in Caribbean. The University has two campuses on the Caribbean islands of Anguilla at the St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The students study Basic Sciences at one of the Caribbean campuses. After that, he/she can study Clinical Sciences through a clinical rotation program at the affiliated hospitals in the United States.
Saint James School of Medicine was established in the year 2001 by a consortium of physicians and medical educators from universities in the United States and Europe. Thousands of students have graduated from SJSM since the school was founded. Each year, there are more than 1,000 enrollments of students who want to study MBBS in Caribbean.
SJSM offers a high-quality, affordable medical education to the students from all across the globe. The curriculum at Saint James prepares students for the USMLE and graduates from this University are eligible to practice as physicians in the United States as well as Canada.
- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- SJSM Customized MD Program
- Medical Research
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Nowadays Caribbean Islands are becoming the one stop destination for MBBS admissions 2020. Students are getting attracted to MBBS in Caribbean Islands due to the location, facilities, services and quality education they get in Top universities of Caribbean Islands. Moreover the fee structure of Caribbean Islands is quite affordable.
Benefits & Recognition
- Holistic Evaluation
- Easy Admission Policy
- Rolling Admissions
- Accelerated Study
- Clinical Rotations in Good Hospitals
- High Success Rate
- Tropical Paradise