University of Rajshahi Admission, Fees & Requirements
University of Rajshahi is also known as Rajshahi University, which was established on July 6, 1953. The University is the second-largest University located in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Rajshahi city is situated in the northwestern part of Bangladesh in the green premises of Motihar which is close to Padma river.
After the foundation of the University of Rajshahi, it passed 62 years providing higher education and research.
This University of Rajshahi provides low fee structure along with modern educational equipment and a large number of seats to worldwide students to pursue MBBS Career.
At present, here are 52 departments in the University of Rajshahi which are distinguihed 9 faculties. The grounds of the college is situated in Motihar spread over a zone of 753 sections of land and is around 3 kilometers from the Rajshahi downtown area. Holding around 25,000 students and approx 1000 scholarly staff, Rajshahi University is one of the biggest colleges in Bangladesh.
Withstanding programs in designing, expressions, law, sciences, farming, sociologies, business studies and medicinal sciences, the college houses various organizations of higher investigations. The college is kept running as per the Rajshahi University Act of 1973.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Life & Earth science
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Fine Arts
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Rajshahi to pursue MBBS:
- The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above PCB subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
- The Candidate must clear the NEET examination as it is mandatory for students to take admission in MBBS Course.
- The candidate should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects
Follow these steps to take Admission in University of Rajshahi for doing MBBS:
- Step 1: Academic certificate must be transferred to Bangladesh standard, this process through the collection of Equivalence Certificate from DGHS Dhaka and Student Visa process through the embassy of Bangladesh.
- Step 2: Students should submit an application form and attach the mark sheets, copies and certificates etc.
- Step 3: The certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution.
- Step 4: Without attesting important copies, no application form will be accepted. After this students need to give all original academic certificates and mark sheets during the admission procedure.
Students must submit the following documents during admission time:
- SSC & HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Invitation letter
- Student Visa
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical Report
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium of Teaching
||Country Rank – 3
World Rank – 3012
||MCI & WHO
||Medical Doctor (MD)
Benefits & Recognition
Let’s’ dive into the benefits of studying MBBS in University of Rajshahi:
- A higher number of seats are available for medical education at the University of Rajshahi, Now worldwide students can pursue MBBS at an affordable cost without any donation fee.
- Students will get a Globally accepted degree after completing MBBS Course at University of Rajshahi.
- The University of Rajshahi provides a cost-effective fee structure that enables students to pursue an MBBS Course at an affordable rate.
- University of Rajshahi is recognized and approved by MCI & WHO.
- The Medium of teaching at the University of Rajshahi is English and Bengali.
- University of Rajshahi has well-developed Infrastructure.
- University of Rajshahi has an International environment.
- A multi-treatment hospital located inside the college campus helps students for clinical practice purpose.
- University of Rajshahi is the safest and secure place for doing MBBS.
- University of Rajshahi provides a high-class accommodation facility.
- The University provides 24*7 high security.
- Fully furnished hostels are provided to International students.
Accreditation and Recognition
Medical Degree from the University of Rajshahi is fully recognized by different medical bodies given below: