Siberian State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Siberian State Medical University is one of the Top Medical Universities Mbbs in Russia that was founded in 1888. It is also counted among the best three Medical Universities in Russia, located in Tomsk. Former name of the University was the Tomsk Medical Institute.
SSMU is a significant educational & scientific complex comprised of 7 faculties. More than 5000 students from 55 regions of Russia and 24 countries, enrol in the University every year. Approximately 80% of faculties are renowned skilled & highly professional faculty members who acquired academic degrees and reputed titles. Students at SSMU also have the opportunities to experience practice & get training in multidisciplinary clinics. Every year, more than 20,000 patients get medical care from all over Russia in these clinics.
Siberian State Medical University is an appropriate institution to develop one’s skills in the field of medicine. As a student at SSMU is no less than an interesting world to study or practice MBBS in Russia.
- Department of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Postgraduate program in-
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Regenerative medicine, Physiotherapy and Health Resort
- Infectious Diseases
- General practice and outpatient therapy
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Following is admission criteria for MBBS course at Siberian State Medical University
- Candidate needs to clear a higher secondary examination like 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- Age of the candidate should be minimum of 17 years & the maximum should be 25 years.
- Applicant’s percentage must be 50% for General cast & 45% for reserved cast students.
- NEET is mandatory for each applicant.
Following are the steps for MBBS admission to Siberian State Medical University:
- Step 1: Download and print the application form.
- Step 2: Send the scanned copies of documents, application form, educational details to the mail
- Step 3: Online interviews will be conducted on skype.
- Step 4: Apply for the admission test which is mandatory & conducted by the university. Note that the test will be on Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Step 5: Eligible candidates will get an official invitation letter from the institute.
- Step 6: Apply for the visa.
- Step 7: Inform your arrival date to the Siberian State Medical University.
Following is checklists of documents required for appying MBBS course at Siberian State Medical University
- Copy of Orignal Passport
- Copy of Mark Sheets
- NEET report card
- Copy of invitation letter
- Application form
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Mbbs in Russia. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services. The above mentioned fees can be changed, so it is requested kindly stay in continuous touch either with the respective university or with Mbbs in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Siberian State Medical University has the accreditation and recognition of following medical bodies mentioned below:
- Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Following are the benefits of studying MBBS at Siberian State Medical University
- The university has been ranked under the top 3 medical universities in Russia.
- It offers quality medical education for more than 5000 foreign students.
- MBBS course from the Siberian State Medical University is accepted globally.
- Siberian State Medical University offers MBBS program at affordable fees.
- More than 500 Indian students study MBBS at the university which means that the large community of Indian students is studying at the university.
All modern amenities are available to international students in the Siberian State Medical University
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their choice of food.
- Availability of Indian restaurants in nearby places.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.