Volgograd State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Volgograd State Medical University is the highly reputable medical institutions in Russia founded in 1935. The university has a highly qualified teaching staff, experienced physicians and the committee of world-famous scientists. The university provides better opportunities for students who want to apply for MBBS in Russia. Today, it is headed by professors of the Russian Academy for Medical Science.
MBBS at Volgograd State Medical University has immense experience in providing training to international students in their respective medical fields. During the course of study, training is provided to international students in a hard-working and creative environment to meet high international standards.
Volgograd State Medical University is located in Volgograd which is situated in the southern part of Russia on the west bank of the Volga River. The University is accredited by the Russian Ministry for Education for the teaching of both Russian and Foreign students. The University has been training international students since 1962. Since 2000 the Volgograd State Medical University has got an opportunity to teach foreign students in the English language.
The University is listed in the Directory of Higher Medical Schools recognized by the World Health Organisation. It means that the graduates from Volgograd State Medical University can work in any country after passing national examinations of that particular country.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Medical Biochemistry
- Faculty of Social Work and Clinical Psychology
To be eligible for the MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University, the applicant has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Age should be in between 17 to 25 years on or before the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The applicant must complete a 10+2 examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant percentile must be 50% for open category students & 45% for reserved category students.
Documents Required: For applying MBBS Course
Keep all the documents mentioned below ready before starting the admission procedure for the MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University:
- Copy of mark sheets
- NEET report card
- Invitation letter
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 12 passport size photographs (4×6 cm)
Volgograd is the one of the lavish and bigger cities of Russia.
Volgograd is the industrial city in Russia that lies on the western banks of the Volga river. The city was founded to protect newly acquired Russian territory along the Volga in the year of 1589.
It was totally developed after the war with the extension of new apartment buildings and factories for more than 65km along the Volga river. The population of Volgograd is around 10 lakhs having an area of 859 sq.km.
Volgograd city has a humid continental climate with hot summers and cold winter with the proximity of the middle east and central Asia.
Benefits of Studying in Russia
- It is the most trusted university that admits a large number of Indian students every year for the MBBS course.
- The university has affiliated multiple specialty hospitals that offer training to medical students.
- The medical curriculum at the university is recognized by the world councils.
- Being a state-funded institute, the university offers courses at affordable prices.
- The university has participated in advanced research projects for international development.
- From the past years, the university has streamlined the number of medical students in the medical training program.
- The university also established a self alliance with the America International Health Association.
Accreditation and Recognition:
The Volgograd State Medical University is recognized by,
- Russian Ministry of Education