Mari State University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Mari State University, Russia marked its presence in the year 1972 as a non-profit higher education institution in Russia. The University locates itself in the city of Yoshkar-Ola (the capital of Mari El Republic). MarSU ranks among the Top Medical Universities in Russia. It is a rolling member of the Russian Association of Classical Universities and the Volga Region’s Association of Classical Universities. The University was the originator of the Association of Finno-Ugric Universities.
Being the most popular University for MBBS in Russia, MarSU provides all the required privileges to the international students coming from various countries of the globe.
MarSU offers quality education at an affordable cost with an easy admission procedure, which is an added advantage for Indian students seeking admission for MBBS in Russia. Mari State University is considered as the centre of education and scientific research and is recognized with global regulatory bodies like European Medical Council, UNESCO, FAIMER, and Medical Council of India (MCI) and enlisted with World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
Classrooms and Laboratories of the University are well-equipped with all the modern infrastructure & technology. It offers one of the finest curriculums of Medicine in Russia.
The Institute of Medicine and Natural Sciences is the sole division of the University offering attractive Medicine programs. There are three departments in the institute that constitutes the success of all the students enrolled. Entire education is delivered in the English language.
Mari State University, is an ideal option for pursuing MBBS in Russia.
The Institute of Medicine and Natural Science offers various programs in the following specialities:
- General medicine (MBBS)
- Medical Treatment
The students wanted to start a medical career at Mari State University must fit into the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be 17 years old or above. If not then this age must complete at least before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Mari State University.
The students strive to take MBBS admission at Mari State University must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Fill up the online admission form of Mari State University.
- Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
- Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time if selected.
- Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
There are some documents which are needed to be submitted by the students during the admission process:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have NEET examination results.
- The academic mark sheets and passing certificates (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport with a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- The Notarized birth certificate must be submitted during admission.
- Candidates must submit caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- Candidates should submit the medical report at the university.
- Carry 10 passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate must be submitted during admission time.
- Tuition fee payment receipt.
- Candidates must submit Covid-19 test report latest to the admission date.
The legalisation of all documents by the respective Embassy.
The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Mbbs in Russia. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services. The above mentioned fees can be changed, so it is requested kindly stay in continuous touch either with the respective university or with Mbbs in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Mari State University has the accreditation and recognition of following medical bodies mentioned below:
- Recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Mari State University offers 6 years of MBBS course duration:
- The duration of a Medical program at Mari State University is 6 years.
- And this 6 years includes 5 years of basic medical education where the worldwide medical aspirants will get theoretical as well as practical skills.
- At the end of the MBBS course, the students must undergo 1 year of internship.
Mari State University provides the students with the best hostel and accommodation facilities:
- The university provides fully furnished and convenient hostel rooms.
- The hostel has separate floors for boys and girls.
- The students are provided with all basic needs on a sharing basis.
- Availability of food facility in a hostel mess, where the students will get 3 times fresh meal.
- The hostel provides 24*7 Wifi facility for the students.
All modern amenities are available to international students in the Mari State University.
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their choice of food.
- Availability of Indian restaurants in nearby places.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.