The students wanted to start a medical career at Mari State University must fit into the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be 17 years old or above. If not then this age must complete at least before 31st December of the admission year.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Mari State University.
The students strive to take MBBS admission at Mari State University must follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Fill up the online admission form of Mari State University.
Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time if selected.
Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
There are some documents which are needed to be submitted by the students during the admission process:
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- Candidates must have NEET examination results.
- The academic mark sheets and passing certificates (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport with a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- The Notarized birth certificate must be submitted during admission.
- Candidates must submit caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- Candidates should submit the medical report at the university.
- Carry 10 passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate must be submitted during admission time.
- Tuition fee payment receipt.
- Candidates must submit Covid-19 test report latest to the admission date.
The legalisation of all documents by the respective Embassy.