Lomonosov Moscow State University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Lomonosov Moscow State University offers training in all branches of modern science and humanities. There are up to 128 qualifications in its 39 faculties for undergraduates. For post-graduates, there are 18 branches of science and humanities in 168 different areas. There is a wide range of academic courses and research work conducted in MSU Museums.
There are 2,500 higher doctoral degree holders in the University. Not only this, there are almost 6,000 holders of candidate degrees. At MSU, the total numbers of lecturers are 5,000. Around 4,500 scientists and scholars are presently involved in 350 research projects in diversified fields.
Other than 39 faculties, there are 15 research institutes, 6 local branches in Russia, and 4 museums.It consists of 380 departments, the Science Park, the Botanical Gardens, The Library, the University Publishing House, a printing shop, a recreational center and a boarding school for talented children.
At MSU, there are 39 faculties and 15 research centers. In the recent times, a few faculties have been opened such as Faculty of Physics and Chemistry and Higher School of Television. The Faculties of Economics, History, Journalism, Philology, Psychology and Sociologyhas an evening batch. A correspondence degree programme is offered by the Faculty of Journalism. The faculties are
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Materials Science
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics
- Faculty of Soil Science
- Faculty of Geology
- Faculty of Geography
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Physics and Chemistry
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Psychology
- The Institute of Asian and African Studies
- Faculty of Sociology
- Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies
- Faculty of Public Administration
- Faculty of World Politics
- Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts
- Faculty of Global Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Political Science
- Higher School of Business Administration
- Moscow School of Economics
- Higher School of Translation and Interpretation
- Higher School of Public Administration
- Higher School of Public Audit
- Higher School of Administration and Innovations
- Higher School of Innovative Business Administration
- Higher School of Modern Social Sciences
- Higher School of Television
- Faculty of Further Education
- Faculty of Military Training
Lomonosov Moscow State University was founded in the year 1755. It is one of the oldest Russian institutions for higher education. This University is named after the famous Russian scientist, Academician Mikhail Lomonosov (1711- 1765). He was the greatest contributor in the establishment of this University. The University has the highest academic standards and democratic ideals that the students need to follow. Since the ancient times, the University is known as the major center of learning and research and an important cultural center.
Following is the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University:
- Students must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks (for the open category) from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from any Board of Examination and 40% marks for the reserved category.
- Students must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- MBBS aspirants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
- Candidates must be Indian National and must fulfill the above mentioned criteria.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
To secure admission in one of the top medical universities in Russia, like ‘Lomonosov Moscow State University’, students must follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1:Students must fill the online application form along with all the required documents.
- Step 2: The University reviews the applications sent by the students and then they need to deposit the fees into the university’s bank account.
- Step 3: Once it is done, within 30 days, the university receives a ministry order after this and it issues an invitation letter to the students as well.
- Step 4: After all the above procedures are completed, it will take nearly 30 days for the visa approval.
- Step 5: Once the fee is cleared, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
Below are the documents that are required for admission into Lomonosov Moscow State University:
- Medical report with HIV report
- Other medical certificates – authorized by concerned personnel
- Date Of Birth Certificate (In English)
- 10th (SSC) Mark sheet and Certificates
- 11th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificates including apostilled copies
- Original Passport with visa
- Photocopies of all qualification documents (additional) for safekeeping
- 30-40 colored passport size photographs
- NEET Score Card
- Admission letter from the University
Benefits of Studying in Russia
- For studying MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University students need not pay any Donation.
- The university has very easy admission procedure
- The fees for studying MBBS at Lomonosov State university are Low & subsidized.
- The degree which students get after studying MBBS at Moscow state university is recognized worldwide and it is approved by WHO and MCI.
- MCU provides many facilities to its students.
- The university shows excellent results in the MCI Screening Test.
- The MBBS program at this university is taught in English medium of instruction.
- The university provides high quality education and guarantees that each and every student will get attention.
All modern amenities are available to international students in the Lomonosov Moscow State University
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their choice of food.
- Availability of Indian restaurants in nearby places.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.