Kursk State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Kursk State Medical University lies in the list of Top Medical Universities in Russia and is one of the best destinations for students, who are looking forward to studying MBBS in Russia.
The university was established in 1935. The university has trained more than 35000 doctors including pharmacists and other health care professionals, since its inception.
Kursk State Medical University was the first university in Russia where the medium for the medical course of all international students in English. Presently, the university has more than 19000 students and 12 faculties with 65 departments.
Kursk State Medical University is included in the list of 100 best universities in Russia as per the decision of the independent public council – “European quality”.
Kursk State Medical University is an active member of various international associations including the International Association of Universities, the Russian-Chinese Association of Medical Universities and the International European Association of Dental Education. The university is recognized by several medical council bodies of different countries including MCI, USMLE, UK, Australia, etc. and is enlisted with the WDOMS.
- Faculty of General Medicine Faculty (MBBS)
- Faculty of Medical-prophylactic faculty
- Faculty of Pediatrics and the Higher Education of Nurses
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Deanery Faculty of Economics and Management of Health and Social Work
- Deanery Faculty of Dentistry
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- The Candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in Russia.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course at Kursk state medical university.
Following are the steps to take admission for MBBS in Russia:
- Step 1: Fill up the online admission forms of Kursk state medical university.
- Step 2: Applicants must submit all-important academic documents.
- Step 3: Candidates will get the invitation letter within 2 weeks of time.
- Step 4: After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
- Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
Students need to have the following documents for the admission process:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Copy of Passport
- Valid Student Visa
- 7 Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Mbbs in Russia. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services. The above mentioned fees can be changed, so it is requested kindly stay in continuous touch either with the respective university or with Mbbs in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition
Following are the accreditation and recognition of Kursk State Medical University:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- United state medical licensing examination(USMLE)
- United Nations Educational, scientific and cultural organization(UNESCO)
- General Medical Council of the united kingdom(GMC)
- The American Medical Association of the united states of America(AMA)
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Kursk State Medical University providing the students best hostel and accommodation facilities:
- Kursk State Medical University is providing the students with 6 Fully furnished hostels.
- Among 6 hostels, 3 modern hostels are available to International students.
- The hostel system is providing a hot water facility in every room.
- The International Students are provided beds on a sharing basis.
- Availability of Food facility in a mess for all students.
- The students will get a 24*7 Wifi facility in the hostel.
- All modern amenities are available to International students in the Kursk State Medical University- Pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs etc.
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook food on their own.
- Availability of Indian restaurants.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.