Kazan State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
In the central part of the city Kazan, Russia, Kazan State Medical University is located. Kazan State Medical University was established in 1814. This university is one of the most topmost Medical Universities in Russia. From this university, thousands of Indians have graduated in the past.
Kazan State Medical University is a multileveled and multifunctional state institution of higher education in Mbbs in Russia.
In the fields of medicine, Kazan State Medical University is considered to be one of the most esteemed Universities of Russia. From this University, thousands of Indians had been graduated in the past. For higher learning in medicine, KSMU is treated to be the multifunctional and multi-leveled government institution. In getting hands on education in medicine, it meets both personal and social needs in developing biomedical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences.
As per the Academic Ranking of World Universities (European Standard ARES-2014), KSMU has secured the third place among the top Medical Universities in Russia by the European Scientific-Industrial Chamber. KSMU is recognized by MCI, WHO, UK, USA, and other considerable countries. The University belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia and it functions at the groundwork of self-governance.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medical Business
- The applicant must have completed his/her 12th Standard from a reputed board or organization and must have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she must have completed 17 years of age on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any contagious disease such as Aids, or tuberculosis etc.
- Applicants must have their passport ready.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The admission procedure at the Kazan State Medical University is as follows:
A prospective student can apply online as instructed below:-
- Step 1 : Open the application form.
- Step 2 : Fill in the application form accurately.
- Step 3 : Attach the documents given below: – Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (should be translated into Russian language) – Results of NEET (only for candidates from India) – Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language) Students should send all the documents on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Step 4 : After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance students will be provided with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
- Step 5 : As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, the university will mail you, your visa invitation.
- Step 6 : Stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation, once you receive the visa invitation.
Required Documents at the time of Admission
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reports and medical insurance by a recognized hospital
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Mbbs in Russia. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services. The above mentioned fees can be changed, so it is requested kindly stay in continuous touch either with the respective university or with Mbbs in Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Kazan State Medical University has the accreditation and recognition of following medical bodies mentioned below:
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Benefits of Studying in Russia
Below are the benefits of studying at Kazan State Medical University:
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kazan State Medical University is the third oldest Medical University in Russia.
- KSMU is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and it is the only such university in Kazan.
- KSMU is a Government funded University.
- This university in Kazan, is recognized by the WHO, and it is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- This is the only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- This university is recognized by leading medical councils such as MCI, AMC, GMC, etc.
- Kazan State Medical University conducts the whole MBBS course in English-medium. All the practicals, lectures, laboratory studies, seminars, examinations, tests, state examinations are conducted in the English language.
- There are 33 general hospitals, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, outpatients departments, dental polyclinics, etc. with the total number of beds around 9000.
- For international students, depending upon their preferences and budget, the Kazan State Medical University has a number of living facilities.
All modern amenities are available to international students in the Kazan State Medical University
- One common kitchen is available for students to cook their choice of food.
- Availability of Indian restaurants in nearby places.
- Availability of Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.