Crimea Federal University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Crimean Federal University was established on August 4, 2014, and has elaborated renowned MBBS education in Russia. Since establishment, the university offers organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process related to MBBS in Russia. Well-determined clinical departments of the university provide the necessary equipment and demonstration aids such as educational films, diagnostic inventory to meet the modern requirements.
Crimea Federal University is one of the top Universities to pursue MBBS from Russia. The faculty of General Medicine is one of the top priorities of Indian students to study Medicine. The University is located in Simferopol (Crimea, Russia). This educational institution is considered to be one of the most prominent Medical Schools of Russia.
In the year 1918, the University was known as Medical Faculty of Taurida University. However, in 1931, it became an autonomous unit called Crimea Medical Institute. Since 1995, this University has been named in honor of Sergey IvanovichGeogievsky (rector of the University from 1951 to 1970). Later, in 1998, this higher school became one of the top Universities with the 4th highest accreditation level.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- The applicant must be 10+2 passed with minimum marks of 70% in PCB.
- NEET Required.
- Age should be 17 years before 31st December of a year of the admission process.
Admission Process (2020-21)
- Step 1: Fill the application form available on the website portal of Crimean Federal University.
- Step 2: Fill the required fields available on the application form. Make the registrations for MBBS Course
- Step 3: After registration, wait for the review process. It takes nearly 3-5 working days
- Step 4: Get the invitation letter: An eligible candidate will get the official invitation letter from the university.
- Step 5: Apply for the Visa: Once you get the invitation letter from the university, apply for a visa. The process is simply convenient.
- Step 6: Inform the date of arrival to university so that one of the representatives of the university will pick you at the airport.
Documents Required: Applying for MBBS at Crimean Federal University
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Invitation letter
- NEET report card
- Application form receipt
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photographs
Benefits of Studying in Russia
- The university has well-organized student exchange programs and has a partnership with reputed medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
- Indian students who are studying MBBS at Crimean Federal University will get ample clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in the city of Simferopol.
- The large community of Indian students studying at the university proves that the university provides the holistic culture to the students from different parts of the country
- Indian cuisine is available for the students who offer the best Indian food to foreign students.
- The university holds accreditation from the Russian Government as well as the Ministry of Health and Education.
- Indian students will get the opportunity to participate in research programs under the guidance of senior professors and teachers during MBBS in Simferopol, Russia.
Accreditation and Recognition
Crimea Federal University is recognized and accredited by many important medical bodies in the field of medical education such as:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)