Wroclaw Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
The history of Wroclaw Medical University was started in the year 1811. The institute has 5 faculties namely physiology, anatomy, internal medicine, obstetrics, surgery. Today, faculties at Wroclaw Medical University are said to be a renowned European medical school in Poland. Prof. Sigmund Albert was the first rector of university and prof. Tadeusz Marciniak was the first dean medical faculty. Wroclaw Medical University has the 2 hospitals one is the Public Clinical Hospital and University Clinical hospital & both of them are diagnostic and health treatment center in Poland.
Wroclaw Medical University – Quick Overview
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Yes, It’s required
||Rs. 9.05 Lakh/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Polish
||Country Rank – 51
World Rank – 3434
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Choose the MBBS programme from the required field.
- Submit the application.
- Admission committee at Wroclaw Medical University will review all the documents & sends the invitation letter within a week.
- Candidates need to carry original documents at the time of admission process.
Document Required: For MBBS Admission at WMU
- Copy of application form
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Copy of health certificate
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Copy of passport
- Copy of English proficiency certificate
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course at WMU
- The students should have taken a ‘A’ level subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Other subjects like Maths or Statistics.
- Applicants need to clear an English Proficiency Test conducted by the institute.
- The applicant who selects an English as a language of study can get benefits of tuition fees.
- Applicant’s age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Faculties Offered at Wroclaw Medical University
1. Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine is the oldest faculty of Wroclaw Medical University was founded on November 14, 1945.
- Around 16,068 medical doctors and 4715 dentists are graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
- The faculty has received a certificate for educational and research programs defined by the Polish center for testing and certification.
2. Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of dentistry at Wroclaw Medical University was established on November 16, 2000.
- The faculty provides scientific and training facilities to students and offers a dental program in medicine.
- The faculty has received long accreditation from the state accreditation committee.
3. Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pharmacy at Wroclaw Medical University was founded in the year of 1946 which has introduced a 5-year course in the Pharmacy.
4. Faculty of Health Science
- The faculty of Nursing at Wroclaw Medical University founded on June 23, 1978.
- The faculty has four departments including a department of nursing education, department of social nursing, department of clinical nursing and rehabilitation.
- The faculty educate nurses, physiotherapists, paramedics and public health managers.
5. Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Training
- Faculty of postgraduate training was founded on May 25, 1992, offers professional training to graduate students.
- Faculty conduct the Ph.D. studies to gain practical and professional knowledge in respective fields.