Medical University of Warsaw Admission, Fees & Requirements
The Medical University of Warsaw is one of the oldest university in Poland established in the year of 1809 . The university has been training a number of medical professionals in the field of medical and pharmaceutical sciences. English division at the Medical University of Warsaw was founded in the year of 1993 for the students who want to study medicine in English.
At the Medical University of Warsaw, theoretical as well as practical knowledge of students checked by conducting the tests in every month. The university has 70 departments which provide knowledge of basic science and premedical training in the form of lectures, seminars, practical classes to students.
Also, the university has affiliated hospitals to ensure high-quality clinical training . The university provides highly-experienced teaching staff who worked as a researcher or medical practitioner at the university’s preclinical and clinical departments.
- Candidate required to produce English proficiency certificate indicating command on English.
- Candidate must have to clear an IELTS/TOEFL examination conducted by the institute with a score of minimum 6,0 points in IELTS & minimum 90 points in TOEFL exams.
- The student should be 12th passed having a minimum aggregate of 50% with a subject of physics, chemistry & biology
Admission Process: For MBBS Course
- The institute offers 6 years MD medical programme in English for high school graduates, bachelor holder.
- The applicant from a foreign country with a high school diploma, bachelor degree or equivalent need to apply for entrance exam conducted by the Institute.
- The entrance exam consists of 100 MCQ questions with biology (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions) & Physics (30 questions).
- Candidate need to register on website.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the registration form.
- Pay the application fee using an online payment method.
Document Required: For Enrolling MD/MBBS Course
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Medical Certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- Receipt of application fee payment
- Copy of high school certificate
- English language certificate
Medical University of Warsaw – Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Yes, It’s required
||Rs. 9.92 Lakh/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Polis
||Country Rank – 35
World Rank – 2651