Medical University of Lodz Admission, Fees & Requirements
The Medical University of Lodz was founded on 27th July 2002 by the Parliament of Poland. Today, over 770 students from various countries study medicine at the Medical University of Lodz.
The programs are taught in English language and accepted internationally. The university has 4 teaching hospitals with 1600 beds affiliated to constitute department for highly specialized diagnostic and treatment services.
Professor Andrzej Lewinski was the first rector of Medical University of Lodz institutions by the agreement of Ministry of Health. The university also listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) which provides information about international medical school.
Admission Process (2020-21): For MBBS/MD Course
- Candidate needs to register on the website
- After registration, check the fields carefully and fill the required fields with valid details.
- After verification of details, click on the submit button.
- The admission committee will verify the documents and notify the candidate if he meets the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidate will get an email from the admission office.
- Candidate will get the notifications of the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
- Once the candidate cleared the entrance exam, he/she will receive an offer letter from the institute.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course
- Candidate should be passed higher secondary education from the recognized university.
- Candidate should have taken physics, chemistry & biology subjects during the course of study.
- Aggregate of subjects should be 50% .
- Students must clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL conducted by the Institute with a score of 6.0 for IELTS & 75 points for TOEFL.
Document Required: Enrolling for MBBS Course
- High school certificate
- Application form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of original passport
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Invitation letter
Medical University of Lodz – Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Yes, It’s required
||Rs. 8.72 Lakh/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Polish
||Country Rank – 67
World Rank – 4978
Benefits & Recognition
- The Medical University of Lodz offers 5-year dentistry program for high school/secondary school graduates.
- The university follows European Standard for providing medical education to students.
- The university has a multicultural environment and international recognition with European universities.
- he degree awarded after completion of a course is Doctor of Dental Medicine .
2. General Medicine (MD/MBBS)
- The university offers a 6-year MD program for high school/secondary school graduates which is commonly known as MBBS in India.
- The first 3 years of programs consist of a preclinical base with the subjects including anatomy, medical chemistry, biophysics, microbiology, pharmacology.
- The degree awarded after completion of a course is Doctor of Medicine .
- Nursing program at the Medical University of Lodz is having a duration for 3 years which mainly focuses on teaching, scientific research, faculty development, and healthcare.
- The purpose of a program is to prepare high-quality nursing graduates and get engaged with the patients, group of the people in healthcare sectors.
- The nursing graduates can also be self-employed in providing medical services at patients home.
4. Preparatory Course
- Medical University of Lodz offers the preparatory courses for international students taught in the English language .
- The duration of a course is 1 year with an introduction of academic professionalism, social competencies & learning skills.
- For the preparatory course, minimum of 20 registrations of international students is required.
- The university offers a Ph.D. program for international students enabling to become a leader in biomedicine research & education.
- The main mission of Ph.D programme is to achieve excellence in the world of research & biomedical science.
Accreditation & Recognition of University
- International Medical Education Directory
- Ministry of Health & Science Education, Poland
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Recognition with the European Union, Poland