Gdansk Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
Gdansk Medical University was founded on October 8, 1945. The university has an old tradition for practicing medicine, teaching in medical and natural science monitored by eminent experts of respective subjects. As per Perspektywy ranking, it is the best medical school in a country & ranked among top 10 Polish state universities.
The Gdansk Medical University educates 6000 students out of them some of Ph.D. students, postgraduate students and undergraduate students. The university is a part of International Research Agenda program provided by foundation of Polish science. University has a Medical Simulation Center, modern sports center and student’s club association to organize the activities like student exchange programs, press, conferences, etc.
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Yes, It’s required
||Rs. 8.40 Lakh/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Polish
||Country Rank – 57
World Rank – 3927
Admission Process For MBBS Course
- Step 1:Candidate needs to register with all the valid documents on the university’s website.
- Step 2:Send the scan copy of documents via email.
- Step 3:After verification, the applicant will get an invitation letter within 7 working days.
- Step 4:After confirmation, a candidate can apply for the visa process.
- Step 5:Once get approval from the ministry, a candidate can deposit the tuition fees in the university’s bank account.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Course at GMU
- Candidate should clear 12th level examinations with subjects of physics, chemistry & biology.
- Candidate must apply for the English proficiency test i.e. IELTS or TOEFL as conducted by the institute.
- 50% aggregate is necessary for higher secondary examination & for diploma candidates.
- Candidate age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
Benefits & Recognition
1. Faculty of Medicine
- The faculty provides medical training in preclinical and clinical science for undergraduate students.
- Faculty offers a provision of Health Science at the University Clinical Center, clinical hospitals in Gdansk.
- Faculty has conducted high-level scientific activity approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Poland.
2. Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pharmacy offers a master course in laboratory medicine and medical analytics which provides high-quality education enhancing doctoral studies.
- Faculty has postgraduate training centers, virtual laboratory, medicinal plant garden for teaching and practical implementation of pharmacist’s care system.
- Faculty offers specialization in Pharmaceutical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy and industrial pharmacy accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Poland.
3. Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty educates the students in the following fields: nursing, public health, physiotherapy, environmental health, health psychology etc.
- Faculty of health science has collaboration with universities of Sweden, USA, Lithuania, France, Portugal, etc. for constant improvement of the quality of education and educational programs.
Accreditation and Recognition
Date of opening of applications: 1st April 2020
- Medical Council of India
- Medical Council of Thailand
- Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Iran
- Federation of Medical Education and Research