West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University Admission, Fees & Requirements
The history of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University began on Sep 1, 1957, and is located in Aktobe, Kazakhstan. The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University marked the beginning of the development of medical education and science in Kazakhstan and trained more than 25 thousand students in the field of higher medical education, successfully working in different countries. Today, WKSMU is a major educational, scientific and medical institution of Kazakhstan and one of the leading research medical centres of Kazakhstan, The best option for the students looking to seek MBBS education. The admission forms are available on the official website of WKSMU, students must fill all Essential details and submit the form before July.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University came into existence only when the Ministry of Higher Education of the USSR decided to start medical education in the West and Northwest region of Kazakhstan. The establishment of this university is one of the reasons for various progressive development happened in the city in the field of medicine.
The university is recognized by several medical council bodies including MCI and is enlisted with WDOMS. West Kazakhstan State Medical University is the best destination for students of various countries including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Japan, and China to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Internship
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Public Health
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
To apply for the MBBS course at this university, students must fit in the following criteria:
- The candidates ought to have finished at least the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admission year while applying for MBBS admission.
- The candidate must have scored 50% in the HSC exam with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- Reserved category students require aggregate 45% and unreserved requires 50% in PCB subjects.
- Qualifying scores of NEET examination is important for MBBS admission.
Follow the steps given below for taking admission in west Kazakh Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
- Step 1: The students must fill the online application form on the official website.
- Step 2: Fill all important academic details on the application form.
- Step 3: Scan all academic documents with passport copy and send it over mail.
- Step 4: An offer letter will be sent from the university within a couple of days.
- Step 5: The students must pay, first year MBBS Course fee.
- Step 6: Apply for the visa process and get a valid visa.
Applicants for the doctoral programme must submit the following documents to the department of masters and doctoral programme for admission:
- Submission of Application form.
- Copy of Adhar card document.
- HSC and SSC board mark sheet (original at submitting the documents to the admissions office).
- The candidates must submit the school leaving certificate.
- Passing certificate.
- NEET UG results and admit card document.
- An international certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with the common European competencies (standards) of foreign language proficiency.
- Recent 6 passport size photos 3×4 cm must be submitted.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical reports.
- HIV reports.
- COVID-19 screening tests.
- Caste certificate.
- Personal data sheet or other document confirming the work activity, certified by the HR department at the place of work.
- Scientific and methodological works documents.
- Valid passport copy.
- Migration certificate.
Benefits & Recognition
Some advantages of the university are mentioned below which shows why Students urge to pick West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University for MBBS Education:
- The WKSMU actively cooperates with several research institutes in different countries.
- Students of WKSMU are also involved in scientific activities through student scientific circles in the following areas: therapy, paediatrics, surgery, biomedical problems.
- The WKSMU delivers quality education to students.
- In the university, the students can take part in programs, conferences, seminars and projects.
- All modern educational equipment is provided by the university during MBBS education.
- The university offers excellent and well equipped libraries for students.
- A multicultural environment is maintained in the university campus.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The university is recognized globally and has received accreditations from the following medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Medical Council of India (MCI)