Windsor University School of Medicine Admission, Fees & Requirements
Windsor University School of Medicine is a fully accredited, chartered, and licensed with Medical School in St. Kitts. The University was established in conjunction with the government of St. Kitts and was authorized by the Board of Government and Medical Council of St. Kitts. Windsor University School of Medicine is recognized in Wiorld Health Organization (WHO). Windsor University School of Medicine is approved by the ECFMG and USMLE for taking board exams in basic and clinical sciences.
Windsor University School of Medicine MD curriculum is developed on the basis of the British and American Medical Schools curricula. The Board of directors and the educational committee of the both undergraduate and postgraduate programs are American Physicians trained in United States in different specialties. Windsor is committed to run world-class standard programs to produce efficient physicians.
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical Care
- Trauma Surgery
Before choosing the Caribbean Islands as a destination for your medical education, let’s get aware of all the factors necessary to take admission at Medical Universities in the Caribbean Nations-
Criteria reserved for Indian students to take admission in MD at any of the Top Medical Universities in the Caribbean Islands, stated as follows-
- Every medical aspirant from India must have completed his/her class XII in Science; having scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This is especially required for students from Unreserved Category.
- Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) students can apply with the 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology; as per the guidelines by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The student must have qualified for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is mandatory from 2019 onwards.
- No additional entrance test or examination is required.
The team of Education Abroad brings out the easiest admission procedure for the aspirants of MD in the Caribbean Islands.
Go through the following steps and get yourself enrolled with the Top Medical Universities in just a few days-
- Step 1- Fill the Application Form
- Step 2- Submit your academic documents like X & XII mark sheets (educational certificates), Birth Certificate, NEET scorecard and Passport size photographs.
- Step 3- Passport: Students usually think that if they do not have a passport, then the registration process is not possible for them. This is not true, you can still register yourself even if you do not have a passport. It is not mandatory. Also, at the time of registration to the University, you can apply for your passport at
- Step 4- Then, the students will receive their Admission Letter from their chosen University.
- Step 5- Students will have to apply for ‘Visa Invitation letter’ then for which, you require the following:
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Bank statement of 6 months (can be of Father or Mother)
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Step 6- Visa stamping is your last step for the admission process. We – at Education Abroad, get your Visa stamped from Embassies of respective countries of the Caribbean Islands in India
The Caribbean Islands – consists of the Caribbean Sea, its island and the surrounding coastal areas. The region has a large area extending from the southern coast of the United States to the northern coast of South America, bounded on the west by Mexico and the Central American states facing out to the Atlantic on the east. The Caribbean Islands have a sprawling area of 2.754 million km². The Caribbean Islands are divided into three major physiographic categories that constitute the West Indies- the Greater Antilles, comprising the islands of Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola, and Puerto Rico; the Lesser Antilles, including Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Montserrat, etc. It is famous for its amazing scenic beauty, beaches and lovely climate. The most prominent languages spoken in these islands are English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Antillean Creole.
One of the major sectors for which The Caribbean Islands are majorly praised is Excellent Medical Education. MD (Doctor of Medicine) in the Caribbean is an ideal choice for all the international students coming from various nationalities. There are no chances of a language barrier as English is the first/ second language in most Caribbean islands and is also the official “language of Tourism & Education”, the most dominant industry in the Caribbean region.
Benefits & Recognition
- Holistic Evaluation
- Easy Admission Policy
- Rolling Admissions
- Accelerated Study
- Clinical Rotations in Good Hospitals
- High Success Rate
- Tropical Paradise