Yerevan Haybusak University Admission, Fees
Yerevan Haybusak University is one of the best and prominent universities offering MBBS in Armenia.
Academician Levon Harutyunyan founded this university in the year 1991 and introduced three faculties primarily including medicine, economics and food technology. Various renowned and eminent academicians belong to the alumni panel of the university. These academicians have played a prominent role in the development and enrichment of their Alma Mater.
In the year 2001, the university received the state accreditation and at present have more than 5400 students and more than 300 faculties which include 48 Professors, 64 Ph.D., and 12 Academicians. The degree awarded by Yerevan Haybusak University is accredited by various medical council bodies including MCI and is recognized globally.
In the year 2007, Yerevan Haybusak University along with the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute established the International Academy of Education (IAE).
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Pharmacology
- Faculty of International Relations
MBBS from Armenia
Step 1.Required documents:
- 10th original mark sheet of the student
- 12th original mark sheet of the student
- NEET (UG) scorecard
- D.O.B. Certificate or 3 coloured photocopies of the valid passport (minimum 1 year validity) of the student (without immigration requirement)
- CV of the student
Step 2. The students/parents shall be asked to get the following medical tests done of the concerned student and submit the reports (in original) within a week, preferably when they will come to collect the Admission Confirmation Letter:
- Up-to date Chicken Pox and Small Pox Vaccination status
Step 3. After we shall receive the first part payment, within a time of approx. 10 working days, we shall provide an ‘Admission Confirmation Letter’, issued from the respective university in the student’s name after the due diligence and apostille of documents in India and in the university.
The duration of the course is 6 yrs and the programs are taught in Armenian and English language.
The University occupies two hospital complexes, where students get valuable, and real-life experience. “Heratsi” N1 hospital complex and “Muratsan” University Hospital provide students an opportunity to get experience in clinics, polyclinics, laboratories and diagnostic centers.
More than 7000 future doctors currently study in the University. 24% of these students are international students from 26 countries all over the world.
Over 1000 Indian students are currently pursuing their graduate and post-graduate courses. Regular Indian batches since 1987 and over 90% of the Indian students of the previous batches of YSMU have cleared the FMGE ‘Screening Test’..
The University Hostel established for foreign students is composed of two buildings. The Hostel provides adequate facilities necessary for residing, studying and recreation activities. Separate hostels wings are provided for boys and girls on sharing basis. International hostels are furnished with basic amenities and are centrally heated.
The Hostel provides first aid and medical care on a 24-hour basis. The hostels are conveniently located at walking distance of 2-3 min from the bus stop where students can catch comfortable buses and mini-buses to the University.
Academic session commences from 01st September. There are several routes to reach Yerevan, Armenia (via Moscow, Vienna, Dubai, Sharjah and Zurich).
Benefits of Studying in Armenia
- Armenia offers high-quality education, professional and competent academic staff, internationally oriented programs. Both tuition fees and cost of living are low and affordable. These together prove Armenia to be a rational choice for international students to pursue higher education.
- All medical universities in Armenia have English as their language of instruction. The colleges offer training in USMLE and PLAB which will enable students to practice in the UK or the USA.
- The hospitals in Armenia are equipped with state of the art medical instruments and are capable of housing an enormous number of patients, providing hands-on experience to the students.
- The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like the UK, USA, and India however at a lower price.
- The medical programs in the country are highly sought after and several students from around the world enroll in these programs. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences.
Accreditation – Yerevan Haybusak University
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of Yerevan Haybusak University recognized by:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)