University of Traditional Medicine Admission & Fees
University of Traditional Medicine (UTM) is one of the best universities in Armenia for those students who are looking forward to studying MBBS in Armenia.
Due to the country’s climatic conditions and governmental issues, MBBS in Armenia is a tough task, but the university left all the impossible factors behind and moved forward by offering world-class medical education to all its students by flexible courses which are competitive enough for the students to reach their goal of becoming a qualified doctor.
The university was founded in the year 1992 and since then the university is growing rapidly in comparison to other universities established in Yerevan. In the year 2000, the Ministry of Education and Science recognized the contribution of the university in the field of medicine and thus accredited university with one of the highest levels of recommendation.
Recently, the University of Traditional Medicine has celebrated its 25 years of excellence in the field of medicine. The university is well equipped with various latest and modern clinical and research equipment for a modern and comfortable environment for all researchers and scientists.
The University of Traditional Medicine is recognized by various medical council bodies including MCI and is enlisted with WDOMS.
In the year 1988, at the conference held in Cyprus, the university was appreciated for its advanced techniques for integrative medicine.
Step 1.Required Documents for Admission in Any Medical University in Armenia :
- 10th original mark sheet of the student
- 12th original mark sheet of the student
- NEET (UG) scorecard
- D.O.B. Certificate or 3 colored photocopies of the valid passport (minimum 1-year validity) of the student (without immigration requirement)
- CV of the student
Step 2. The students/parents shall be asked to get the following medical tests done of the concerned student and submit the reports (in original) within a week, preferably when they will come to collect the Admission Confirmation Letter:
- Up-to-date Chicken Pox and Small Pox Vaccination status
Step 3. After we shall receive the first part payment, within a time of approx. 10 working days, we shall provide an ‘Admission Confirmation Letter’, issued from the respective university in the student’s name after the due diligence and apostille of documents in India and in the university.
The duration of the General Medicine course is 6 yrs which involves theoretical and practical knowledge. The head of the department is Dean: A. Karapetyan.
From the second year onwards in the medicine programmes which is offered by the University of Traditional Medicine in Armenia, students are eligible to attend internships in the hospitals affiliated to these medical universities which provide top quality health care and use the latest medical technologies and instruments.
The University also offers hostel facilities for students. The University hostel rooms are well equipped and furnished and their size depends upon the availability of students in each department.
Benefits of Studying in Armenia
- Armenia offers high-quality education, professional and competent academic staff, internationally oriented programs. Both tuition fees and cost of living are low and affordable. These together prove Armenia to be a rational choice for international students to pursue higher education.
- All medical universities in Armenia have English as their language of instruction. The colleges offer training in USMLE and PLAB which will enable students to practice in the UK or the USA.
- The hospitals in Armenia are equipped with state of the art medical instruments and are capable of housing an enormous number of patients, providing hands-on experience to the students.
- The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like the UK, USA, and India however at a lower price.
- The medical programs in the country are highly sought after and several students from around the world enroll in these programs. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences.
Accreditation – UTM Armenia
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of University of Traditional Medicine recognized by:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)