Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Established in 1996, Armenian-Russian International University ‘Mkhitar Gosh’, is a medical university located in Yerevan, the capital and largest city of MBBS in Armenia.
At Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, the curriculum for MBBS in Armenia is based on world-class medical education. It offers a 6-year MBBS program to the medical aspirants from Armenia and other foreign countries which include countries like India, USA, UK, Russia, Ukraine, etc.
The main language of Armenian is the Armenian language. However, Russian and English languages are also widely spoken by the Armenian people in the country. With English as one of the official languages of Armenian, the MBBS program at the university is also taught in English. This has by far helped the International students understand the lectures given during their MBBS course.
The program is basically designed to empower the students to have quality medical education that meets the requirement of Medical Licensing Certificate in India and other countries so that after the MBBS graduation, students can practice in any country of the world.
Armenian-Russian International University is one of the best medical universities in Armenia. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia and is also recognized by major medical institutions of the world. Currently, the university is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), registered with the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), certified by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University provides the following specialties to the students:
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medical
- Faculty of Medical Case
- Faculty of Medical Art
Step 1. Required Documents for Admission in Any Medical University in Armenia :
- 10th original mark sheet of the student
- 12th original mark sheet of the student
- NEET (UG) scorecard
- D.O.B. Certificate or 3 colored photocopies of the valid passport (minimum 1-year validity) of the student (without immigration requirement)
- CV of the student
Step 2. The students/parents shall be asked to get the following medical tests done of the concerned student and submit the reports (in original) within a week, preferably when they will come to collect the Admission Confirmation Letter:
- Up-to-date Chicken Pox and Small Pox Vaccination status
Step 3. After we shall receive the first part payment, within a time of approx. 10 working days, we shall provide an ‘Admission Confirmation Letter’, issued from the respective university in the student’s name after the due diligence and apostille of documents in India and in the university.
The duration of the General Medicine course is 6 yrs which involves theoretical and practical knowledge.
From the second year onwards in the medicine programmes which is offered by the Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University in Armenia, students are eligible to attend internships in the hospitals affiliated to these medical universities which provide top quality health care and use the latest medical technologies and instruments.
The University also offers hostel facilities for students. The University hostel rooms are well equipped and furnished and their size depends upon the availability of students in each department.
Benefits of Studying in Armenia
- Armenia offers high-quality education, professional and competent academic staff, internationally oriented programs. Both tuition fees and cost of living are low and affordable. These together prove Armenia to be a rational choice for international students to pursue higher education.
- All medical universities in Armenia have English as their language of instruction. The colleges offer training in USMLE and PLAB which will enable students to practice in the UK or the USA.
- The hospitals in Armenia are equipped with state of the art medical instruments and are capable of housing an enormous number of patients, providing hands-on experience to the students.
- The quality of education in Armenia is at par with countries like the UK, USA, and India however at a lower price.
- The medical programs in the country are highly sought after and several students from around the world enroll in these programs. The admirable infrastructure together with advanced teaching methodologies makes Armenia a popular destination for the field of medical sciences.
Accreditation – Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees of University of Traditional Medicine recognized by:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)