Anxious about settling in a new country? Don’t be, we’re here to help. Tutelage Study gives pre-departure support to make the students study abroad with the preparation for a new environment.
We make the students travel in a comfortable way along with all the preventive measures and we also confer proper accommodation in the country they step in.
We take a complete charge for a peaceful journey without any issues and that includes Visa Application Assistance, Air Ticket, Pick-up & drop from Airport. We also ensure you with the checklist for your pre-departure belongings.
Support For Indian Students on Pre-departure
- Help you to get a passport and ensure its validity to study abroad.
- Help to get a Student visa / Single student visa.
- Help to pay tuition fees to university and keep proof of those payments.
- The status of your departure will be checked.
- Help to buy flight tickets at an affordable rate.
- Make you aware of your flight schedule and information regarding departure.
- Help in arranging your baggage according to airline regulations.
- Help you to know the instructions and arrival updates of your travel.
- Ensure this preparation process to your family members, friends, and also your education consultant.
List of Documents Required to keep
- Photocopies of your cards (ATM/Credit/Debit)
- ID cards
- Medical Prescriptions
- Arrival Update
- Flight Schedule
Examine your Health
- You should collect the medical prescriptions that are required.
- You should keep some generic medicines.
- Examine your health by visiting your doctors.
Claiming of Insurance:
- You should collect the information about your health plan and your insurance accordingly.
- You should also collect the confirmation letter.
- Personal properties can be additional coverage if needed.
- You can also get travel insurance.
- ISD plans must be on your mobile phone (if you wish to use it in abroad)
- You must also get the card for international calling.
- Keep all contact numbers and e-mail from your university advisors, consultant, registrar, and financial support office.
You must do the following to have your financial resources.
- (ATM/Credit/Debit) cards should be collected with their PIN which can be used abroad.
- The fees for the bank must be evaluated.
- Clarify the details related to your cards for using it abroad.
- The local currency of the concerned country should be arranged before departure.
- Arrange the budget after getting a clear idea of the estimated expenses.
- You have to check for the Net Banking option also.