The management of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University has kept up great relations with the researchers and teachers of medicinal resources of the colleges of different nations like U.S., Germany, Austria, Turkey, Spain, Britain and others. Employees of the college do examine by stipends of the International Science Foundation, NATO and others.
Before confirmation, the students are required to sign an agreement with the college. Amid the second year of MBBS, students are given preparatory classes for clinical investigations where they can pick up involvement in nursing the patients for all intents and purposes. Third year of the course is devoted towards the clinical subjects.
English is adopted as the medium of study in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. This makes this university demanding among the worldwide understudies to learn and adjust betterly. The educational programs of the medical division of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University have been endorsed by the Ministry of Public wellbeing of Ukraine. The degree from V. N. Kharkiv National University is acknowledged in all the nations on the planet. The degrees got from V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University are also perceived by the significant world medical associations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
After graduating from V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, students can work anywhere in the world in the wake of taking the national medicinal examination of that specific nation.
There are 10 medical faculties available in V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University:
- Department of surgical diseases
- Department of general practice-family medicine
- Department of obstetrics and gynaecology
- Department of internal medicine
- Department of general and clinical pathology
- Department of pediatrics
- Department of general and clinical immunology and allergology
- Department of Topographical Anatomy and operative surgery
- Department of psychiatry, Narcology, Nervous System disease
- Department of Medical Psychology