To study MBBS at Sumy State Medical University, below given is the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The Nationality of the students must be ‘Indian’.
- The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam.
- All the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as elective subjects and acquired at least half in a total of PCB joined. Also, students must have studied and passed English as an obligatory subject.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry combined.