The university was founded in 1992. Initially, it was a private university for the students based in the Soviet Union Countries and has taught more than 10,000 students in medical program to contribute to the well being of the society.
KMU has been accredited by several education bodies and medical councils from across the globe. Few among those are as under:
- Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine for 4th accreditation level.
- Ghana Dental & Medical Council
- Nigerian Dental & Medical Council
- Pakistan Dental & Medical Council
- European Dental & Medical Council
- Indian Dental & Medical Council
- General Medical Council of United Kingdom
Kyiv Medical University is known for its two major areas of Medicine which are developed in scientific research. KMU offers MBBS courses to both local as well as foreign students. KMU has joint research centers and association relations with various logical establishments of the previous USSR and everywhere across the world.
The education system in Ukraine has been updated and completely based upon the modern and advanced standards prevailing in the European countries. There are undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs, language certificate courses, training courses, and much more. English is the primary language of instruction at the university. The University promotes the practice and training at the national and international level.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Preparatory course