The worldwide medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to take MBBS admission at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
- Medical Aspirants from India should be 12th passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology examination for general category students. (40% for reserved category)
- Age of the medical aspirant must be in between 17 to 25 years.
- Candidate should belong to Indian nationality.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each medical student.
The admission procedure at Ivano Frankivsk Medical University is very easy. You would just need to follow these below mentioned few steps:
Go through the details of the courses which the University offers and choose a course according to your preference. Students can fill the details online and can send the documents via email.
Following documents are required for enrolling in University:
- Copies of 10th, 11th, and 12th mark sheets
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of passport valid for a minimum 2 years
- School leaving certificate
After the documents are evaluated, the student will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of the application. The student will get admission confirmation letter within 2-3 working days if his/her application is accepted.
Then the student should make the payment by bank transfer or by Western Union or by using other payment methods.
Apply for the Visa
Students will also get admission letter along with the invitation letter. As the visa process may take time, students should apply for the visa as soon as possible.
Documents required for the visa:
- Certificates of high school attested properly
- Invitation letter from the University
- International passport valid for a minimum of 2 years
- Medical fitness certificate of the student
Arrival at Ukraine
It is mandatory for students to inform the University authorities about their flight details with date and arrival time. So that one of the university’s representatives will receive the student at the airport. In case, a student fails to inform the university about their arrival, then they will be deported back to the homeland by the authorities of immigration.
Commencement of classes
For every student, it is compulsory to bring a complete set of original documents and receipt of payment of fees for the first year. Once the registration process and admission process is complete, then a student will be allowed to attend the classes.
Students should make sure that they apply to the university before the application deadline.