|| Men and Women (coed)
|| Yes, international applicants are welcome to apply for admission
(1) A completed application form (After registering on the homepage, submit an online application form)
(2) A photocopy of the student’s passport (A photocopy of the Alien Registration Card, if you have)
(3) A copy of the student’s transcript or diploma from the last school attended
(4) For those who wish to obtain a visa(D-4) documents from KLI, a copy of Financial document is mandatory(certificate of
deposit balance over $9,000 (USD) or certificate of remittance or exchange). In case of using parents’ financial statement,
a copy of Family Relationship Certificate or Birth Certificate is required.
(5) All students who have been accepted to our Regular Program must submit a proof of health insurance.
Students may submit either one below. Submission should be completed before the class starts. If you do not submit the
insurance proof, your entrance may be canceled.
- a) Health insurance from your home country which is valid in Korea for insurance claim
- b) Traveler’s insurance
- c) Health insurance for foreign students in Korea
(6) 1 ID card photo (color, 3.5cm*4.5cm): Online [MY PAGE] → [Photo Management] Upload Photo
(7) Essay : Free Form. The reason why you want to learn Korean, what do you want to experience and so on.